Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blackface Drake Cuts Michael Jackson Song From His Set In Wake Of "Leaving Neverland"

Pointless. Mike had accusasions against him before Drake was in degrassi. He put that feature on his album inspite of that. The documentary is irrelevant.

Well for one, that was a beautiful pivot you attempted to display but the post you quoted referred directly to him sleeping in bed with children, period. And your retort was in direct response to him sleeping in bed with children, period.

And even still wtf does it matter when we're talking about grown ass men sleeping in bed with children? The extras don't even matter because it's disgusting regardless. If they were little girls in bed with another 40 year old (and according to him sometimes it was) you'd be appalled. Why is it okay when it's Michael and a bunch of little boys? You with the Sandusky support coalition my, g?

I glad you brought up Sandusky, cuz that's where this was headed

I'm sure most agree sharing his room/bed was weird/strange

but that's not the smokin gun or indicative of pedophilia if that's the worst he did

mf saw Sandusky in the shower w/ the boy & told Joe then swept it under the rug

https://www.instagram.com/_rizzaislam/p/BumnoTnA8eb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kqfn2gxznjxu

besides testimony of admitted liars, where's the evidence/witnesses?

Last edited:
Pointless. Mike had accusasions against him before Drake was in degrassi. He put that feature on his album inspite of that. The documentary is irrelevant.
The doc has just renewed the public's interest in it, especially after r. kelly's situation and the mute r kelly stuff.

The unfortunate thing is, even if MJ was alive, the majority of these sexual abuse allegations/cases are a case of he said, she said.

Last edited:
Tell me the story that would make you think it’s okay to sleep in bed with children as a 30+ year old man.
when it's my kid that's sick or fell asleep in the bed. (Story) Now what Mike was accused of doesn't affect my choice of music in the least. These stories been floating for years now that a new doc airs I'm suppose to just run with it and change up. Nah.

The doc has just renewed the public's interest in it, especially after r. kelly's situation and the mute r kelly stuff.

The unfortunate thing is, even if MJ was alive, the majority of these sexual abuse allegations/cases are a case of he said, she said.
Basically no one really cares as long as its in the past.

Mike should've left them got damn children alone after he beat the charges the first time. Idk if he did it or not but I do know there was no excuse for him getting caught up in that bullshit twice.

The crazy part about the R.Kelly n MJ shit is that people ACTUALLY needed these documentaries to make up they minds about them. R.kelly has sex w little girls and Mike was "inappropiate" w little boys was known shit. Non of these docs gonna sway me at all. This shit been known, people either cared, didnt care or ignored it n went about they shit.

Mike should've left them got damn children alone after he beat the charges the first time. Idk if he did it or not but I do know there was no excuse for him getting caught up in that bullshit twice.

Getting away w it probably made him more cavalier about it. Celebs live in a world where they hold power over people. That's what they know. He got away w something he feared facing, imagine what that did to his psyche?

The crazy part about the R.Kelly n MJ shit is that people ACTUALLY needed these documentaries to make up they minds about them. R.kelly has sex w little girls and Mike was "inappropiate" w little boys was known shit. Non of these docs gonna sway me at all. This shit been known, people either cared, didnt care or ignored it n went about they shit.
Or alot of us were at a age where it really didnt sink in(kids and young teens), I swear that logic is stupid.

Or alot of us were at a age where it really didnt sink in(kids and young teens), I swear that logic is stupid.
its-gonna-be-a-no-from-me-dawg-17097466.png

I don't care how old or young you were. If you hear "40 year old having sleeopover with kids with their parents away" that's gotta make you wtf. especially if the adult looks like

merlin_149986095_5ab29421-ce26-4b0f-b010-8c8cdbad8efc-articleLarge.jpg

Back