Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blackface Drake Cuts Michael Jackson Song From His Set In Wake Of "Leaving Neverland"

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Manchester, U.K. – Drake isn’t performing his entire set while on his U.K. tour — and it reportedly has something to do with HBO’s recent Leaving Neverland documentary. According to TMZ, sources close to Drizzy say he purposely removed the Scorpion song “Don’t Matter To Me” from his set, which features vocals from the late King of Pop.

His first performance was at the Manchester Arena on Sunday (March 10) and fans quickly took notice of the omission.

Drake performed the song all though the 2018 North American leg of the tour. On Sunday night, he started with the same opening and closing songs as the U.S. run but “Don’t Matter To Me” was noticeably absent.

Leaving Neverland centers on Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who both allege Jackson sexually abused them as young boys. In the wake of the documentary, radio stations worldwide have stopped playing his music, while The Simpsons’ creators axed a 1991 episode featuring Jackson voicing the character of Leon Kompowsky.

But he had to remove it. It’s not just the Don’t Matter to Me song he performs. He does a Rock Wit U melody leading into Don’t Matter To Me. All together it’s about a solid 7-10 minutes of Michael on stage.

Someone of his status can’t be choosing something such as pedophilia accusations as something to take a stand on.

Keeping it in the set and learning Mike did it does more harm than keeping it in the set and finding out it’s all lies.

Doesn't this nigga got an inappropriate relationship with the lil girl from Stranger Things

So get me this... Drake texting a young actress, for all we know in a mentorship capacity, is worth noting as a “what aboutism” in Michael’s defense. As if it’s comparable to talking prepubescent boys into bed.

Ok.

But he had to remove it. It’s not just the Don’t Matter to Me song he performs. He does a Rock Wit U melody leading into Don’t Matter To Me. All together it’s about a solid 7-10 minutes of Michael on stage.

Someone of his status can’t be choosing something such as pedophilia accusations as something to take a stand on.

Keeping it in the set and learning Mike did it does more harm than keeping it in the set and finding out it’s all lies.

So get me this... Drake texting a young actress, for all we know in a mentorship capacity, is worth noting as a “what aboutism” in Michael’s defense. As if it’s comparable to talking prepubescent boys into bed.

Ok.
Didn't Drake hug up a youngin and commented on her tits?

Moral integrity means nothing in light of a bag smh

Tell me the story that would make you think it’s okay to sleep in bed with children as a 30+ year old man.

Coulda swore I've seen/heard folks say Mike didn't sleep in the bed w/ them

he slept on the floor, while they slept in the bed

not sayin that absolves him if true, but provides a lil context

Mike himself, as well as others who were kids at the time, said he never slept in the bed w/ them

since that's the narrative most folks runnin w/, would your stance change a lil knowing that?

You niggas do know Michael himself (he’s not here to speak for himself )—
giphy.gif
—is on camera admitting to sleeping in bed with many children.

It’s not as if this isn’t one of the most famous interviews of all time or anything.

You niggas do know Michael himself (he’s not here to speak for himself )—
giphy.gif
—is on camera admitting to sleeping in bed with many children.

It’s not as if this isn’t one of the most famous interviews of all time or anything.

Cool, how many of em said he diddled them?

cuz the accusers in this new doc have admitted to lyin

Your missing the point.
Them LGBT folk wasn't trynna let him skate.

Cool, how many of em said he diddled them?

cuz the accusers in this new doc have admitted to lyin

Well for one, that was a beautiful pivot you attempted to display but the post you quoted referred directly to him sleeping in bed with children, period. And your retort was in direct response to him sleeping in bed with children, period.

And even still wtf does it matter when we're talking about grown ass men sleeping in bed with children? The extras don't even matter because it's disgusting regardless. If they were little girls in bed with another 40 year old (and according to him sometimes it was) you'd be appalled. Why is it okay when it's Michael and a bunch of little boys? You with the Sandusky support coalition my, g?

Back