Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cause I don’t show my ass I’m 50+?

:foh1:

Just for that I ain’t showing shit ever :haa:

Your ass? Nigga u haven't even posted a pinky toe

tenor.gif

I was skeptical about this too.

No disrespect to you whatsoever but I’m giving you 21-49 because you do post. You participate in the lottery now and it’s not like you don’t be in other threads posting and answering questions. The pump faking does take you down because you say you’re gonna do something and never do. It was funny at first but now it’s like cmon. Why say you’re gonna do it and not do it. Youre not entitled to post anything you don’t want to but you say you’re gonna do it. I think we all kinda know now, you won’t post pics. Your reason is your own and don’t have to be approved by anybody. I like you tho.

No disrespect to you whatsoever but I’m giving you 21-49 because you do post. You participate in the lottery now and it’s not like you don’t be in other threads posting and answering questions. The pump faking does take you down because you say you’re gonna do something and never do. It was funny at first but now it’s like cmon. Why say you’re gonna do it and not do it. Youre not entitled to post anything you don’t want to but you say you’re gonna do it. I think we all kinda know now, you won’t post pics. Your reason is your own and don’t have to be approved by anybody. I like you tho.

I think this the sentiment most folks will take

don't even gotta be the whole face, at this point a pic of your neck to show there's no Adam's apple would prolly suffice lol

I think this the sentiment most folks will take

don't even gotta be the whole face, at this point a pic of your neck to show there's no Adam's apple would prolly suffice lol
I mean she doesn’t have to prove to anybody what she look like, if we’re being honest. She can remain private if she wants too. I think the issue is her saying she gonna post up and then pulling out several times.

That’s cool.

I’m not pressed though I get enough of what I need irl so I don’t need the Internet’s attention or approval. People have seen me but everybody acts like I HAVE to post a pic. I haven’t seen the majority of these niggas though but it’s cool idk why I even posted in this thread.

I mean she doesn’t have to prove to anybody what she look like, if we’re being honest. She can remain private if she wants too. I think the issue is her saying she gonna post up and then pulling out several times.

That's true

but in general, I'm inclined to believe someone posing a female w/ no proof is a man

jus like someone posing as black w/ no proof is prolly a cracka

they don't gotta prove shit to me, I'll jus keep believin they ain't who they say they are until proven otherwise & the world will keep spinnin

That's true

but in general, I'm inclined to believe someone posing a female w/ no proof is a man

jus like someone posing as black w/ no proof is prolly a cracka

they don't gotta prove shit to me, I'll jus keep believin they ain't who they say they are until proven otherwise & the world will keep spinnin

Fuuuuccckkk you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back