Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

Lmfao so the director came across as slimy off an interview but not the nigga we have evidence of sleeping in bed with little boys and leaving dozens of voice messages after.

Bet.

Still nobody explaining why he sleep in the bed with mad kids.

Cause he was a weirdo. And we all knew that. Based on his childhood, he never got a chance to "grow up." So, as he became an adult, and having the resources to finally live out his childhood uninterrupted, he was able to do those things.

Shit was foul as fuck, but I don't even think he knew the gravity of how wrong that looked.

Cause he was a weirdo. And we all knew that. Based on his childhood, he never got a chance to "grow up." So, as he became an adult, and having the resources to finally live out his childhood uninterrupted, he was able to do those things.

Shit was foul as fuck, but I don't even think he knew the gravity of how wrong that looked.

Respectfully I’ma have to tell you get outta here with that..

When ME, MYSELF & I was 8 I didn’t wanna sleep in bed with no fucking 8 year olds. Didn’t make me want to walk hand in hand and write letters to other 8 year old boys either. I don’t understand that explanation people try to run and never have.

Also being a “weirdo” doesn’t make that shit acceptable behavior. It didn’t LOOK wrong. It WAS wrong.

Respectfully I’ma have to tell you get outta here with that..

When ME, MYSELF & I was 8 I didn’t wanna sleep in bed with no fucking 8 year olds. Didn’t make me want to walk hand in hand and write letters to other 8 year old boys either. I don’t understand that explanation people try to run and never have.

Also being a “weirdo” doesn’t make that shit acceptable behavior. It didn’t LOOK wrong. It WAS wrong.
Those kids loved Mike the superstar. There's a difference.

I took a nap w my 4 y old nephew the other day ......was reading w him and we both passed out.... hope that never comes back to haunt me

No one "accepted" anything. Do you not remember the various jokes Michael USED to catch from like every show out there in the 90s and 2000s?

I'm just telling you what HE thought was right.

No one "accepted" anything. Do you not remember the various jokes Michael USED to catch from like every show out there in the 90s and 2000s?

I'm just telling you what HE thought was right.

Hey 10 yrs ago R Kelly pissing on teenagers was hilarious....see Dave Chappelle pee on you skit

Those kids loved Mike the superstar. There's a difference.

My statement went over your head. I was’t talking about the kids. I was referring to Mike. 8 year old me didn’t want to sleep with 8 year olds, let alone 29 year old me. So wtf was Mike doing.

LMAO... Just as Y'all hold Mike guilty of molestation

How about both these men's parents (mothers) who were both interviewed in this doc? One of the mothers left her seven year old son with an adult male stranger for a week with no fucks given...

They still alive...

Nah fam its different.

If u were inviting non relative parents children every week it would be a huge red flag.
But thst’s Not the case. When paparazzi take photos of stars, they crop out all the people with them, so that it can appear that the star is alone walking down the street. The same with this mockumentary. What they don’y show you is the broader picture with Michael’s young relatives, which includes girls, and adults in his room. Parents have admitted that they slept in these big rooms with Jackson. Michael didn’t live in a dinky one bedroom apartment. He lived on an estate in a palatial home. If he were up to no good, no movies would have been allowed.

But thst’s Not the case. When paparazzi take photos of stars, they crop out all the people with them, so that it can appear that the star is alone walking down the street. The same with this mockumentary. What they don’y show you is the broader picture with Michael’s young relatives, which includes girls, and adults in his room. Parents have admitted that they slept in these big rooms with Jackson. Michael didn’t live in a dinky one bedroom apartment. He lived on an estate in a palatial home. If he were up to no good, no movies would have been allowed.
True im not takin any sides tho bc idk all the facts just pointing out the difference. Dont plan on watching the doc either bc it seem like some trend hopping shit n nothing else.

Relatives molest too. An old family friend was arrested for raping his own daughter.
True and thats fucked up but its natural that u would trust your loved ones with other loved ones any day before certain friends, associates or some celebrity.

True im not takin any sides tho bc idk all the facts just pointing out the difference. Dont plan on watching the doc either bc it seem like some trend hopping shit n nothing else.

True and thats fucked up but its natural that u would trust your loved ones with other loved ones any day before certain friends, associates or some celebrity.
U neglect how connected these ppl feel to those celebrities especially how nice and generous MJ was

Back