Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video YBN Almighty Jay Robbed In NY

Streets got to eat but damn, that shit is lame.

Go Rob the gentrifying crackas that’s buying your neighborhood and battimaning it up
I was thinking the same thing. Simpson Rd. used to be the worst of the worst in ATL. The hardest dudes in the city wouldn't fuck around over there if they could avoid it. Now the same street that had "real niggas" too shook to go down them got cacs walking dogs and plsaying fresbie and shit. And the same "goons" who were quick as fuck to blow another brothers head off for next to nothing wouldn't even think about touching a single blonde hair on them goofy ass crackas heads. Shits crazy.

I'm not promoting violence nor do I want to see anyone get hurt but I can't understand how these so called "gangstas" wouldn't hesitate to bust on their own but are petrified as fuck at even the thought of doing anything to Billy and Samatha who just moved on the block. Smmfh

I was thinking the same thing. Simpson Rd. used to be the worst of the worst in ATL. The hardest dudes in the city wouldn't fuck around over there if they could avoid it. Now the same street that had "real niggas" too shook to go down them got cacs walking dogs and plsaying fresbie and shit. And the same "goons" who were quick as fuck to blow another brothers head off for next to nothing wouldn't even think about touching a single blonde hair on them goofy ass crackas heads. Shits crazy.

I'm not promoting violence nor do I want to see anyone get hurt but I can't understand how these so called "gangstas" wouldn't hesitate to bust on their own but are petrified as fuck at even the thought of doing anything to Billy and Samatha who just moved on the block. Smmfh

Makes no damn sense dawg. Mind boggling

Conditioned self hate

But also, should you knock out a white dude just for being white and jogging in a gentrified neighborhood? Is that what you're implying?

But also, should you knock out a white dude just for being white and jogging in a gentrified neighborhood? Is that what you're implying?

Back