Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are We Doing With MJ?

Where Do U Stand With MJ?

• Total voters
I ain't watch either of them documentaries, and never intend on it.

Mike and kellz in the same boat.... I'd never trust niether them niggaz around kids..... It's just harder to cancel Mikes music.

Maybe because such a bulk of kellz music fucking songs.

Seems like you're ready?
"riight"
Your body is my playground?
"riight"

Age ain't nothin but a number?
"riight"

My mind telling me no, but my body telling me yes?
"riight"

That shit just sound cringeworthy.

None of Mike shit sound like he serenading little boys...

Sound like kellz was singing right to them girls.

But I could be biased.

Your mind went there with R Kelly, I ain't thinking about no lil girls when his songs come on. Both of their music will stil be played cause both those dudes got classics under their belt. There is no reason to throw those songs and albums away.

Rkelly makes more music about sex than Michael Jackson.

If we're talkingv about inappropriate sex with children, the person with the more sex charged catalog makes sense to get cancelled first is all I'm saying.

My mind ain't go nowhere this niggaz music and actions didn't lead

From what I understand he let kids (boys and girls) sleep in his bed but he never slept in the bed with them. Mike said he slept on the floor while the kids slept in the bed.

It seems to always be taken out of context as if he was spooning with children in his bed.

Allowing kids (boys and girls) to sleep in your bed while you sleep on your floor isn't the norm (nothing that man did was normal) but it isn't pedophilia.

No evidence plus if Wade can't drop a better album than Off The Wall, then I'm going to continue to listening to MJ

From what I understand he let kids (boys and girls) sleep in his bed but he never slept in the bed with them. Mike said he slept on the floor while the kids slept in the bed.

It seems to always be taken out of context as if he was spooning with children in his bed.

Allowing kids (boys and girls) to sleep in your bed while you sleep on your floor isn't the norm (nothing that man did was normal) but it isn't pedophilia.

Plot twist... he was watching them have... nah Mike ain't like that, black people don't watch others have... well he did want to be a white man so bad that he even has white kids.... may he did lay on the floor and watch them kids sleep with each

Plot twist... he was watching them have... nah Mike ain't like that, black people don't watch others have... well he did want to be a white man so bad that he even has white kids.... may he did lay on the floor and watch them kids sleep with each

0528D2D6-1B15-4C00-9D3F-136AD3D46AD9.gif

Innocent or not, he was still an amazing singer and artist. I like his music and will continue to rock to his music but if he is indeed guilty then he was a disgusting person in real life..

He did have some serious issues with identity and race but I'm not going to put him down for that. I don't think MJ was ever really happy, He lived a very dysfunctional life.

Back