Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

IDK man... I just dont know anymore. Ive seen the documentary and a few thoughts

1. these 2 aint credible. Not at all. That doesnt mean it didnt happen, but that still doesnt make them actual credible people. The Rkelly accusers? THEYRE credible. You simply cannot shake the fact that it comes off that wade and safechuck are looking for more than this.

2. There is no celebrity in the world, dead or alive, that Id let my kids sleep over their house.

3. i can cancel MJ the person. I never knew him, he never gave me a dollar to feed my family. But I cant cancel the music. The legacy and impact is beyond MJ the person. I can cancel rkelly because its just a few songs (and truthfully, at this point, a lot of rkelly music borders on comedy) and Bill cosby (never watched the show), but its impossible to cancel MJ music.

Speaking of Bill Cosby, when Hannibal Burress called him out, it was during a stand up show that wsnt televised. Someone just recorded it and posted it on line. That triggered a whole domino effect that is still going on today.

Why didnt anyone go after MJ when Katt Williams (who was arguably bigger than Buress is) on a televised stand up show that a ton more people watched said that MJ was smelled like kids bootyholes.
Cuz it wasn’t his time....they ll let y’all know when it s time

I know people who been molested bruh. I don't need to watch a fake tv show. Bottom line is these guys are out to get a check. No victim uses their plight to make money. If they were so traumatized they wouldn't be on Oprah's couch and doing a documentary like its a world tour. R. Kelly acusers are doing it while he is a live, not waiting til his death. Now tell me what is their end game with all this? Another thing, so we supposed to believe them after they said nothing hapoened? It dom't work that way bruh.

Why are you acting like you care?

The ones in the 90s and mid-2000s tried to put him in jail. We been down that road already. So stop acting like if they did it sooner it would make a difference to you.

Lol at believing them after they said nothing happened and it not working like that.

R. Kelly has women with him right now saying nothing happened. Are we stupid enough to believe that to be the case? Really, we that dumb?

It doesnt work like someone going from saying nothing happened to admitting something did happen but you believe a sick ass nigga that sleeps in bed behind closed doors with other ppls children & asks parents to let them stay with him for months. Holding hands and shit?

But it’s a nigga going from not wanting to admit to finally admitting that’s too far gone?

You niggas are sick in the head.

Niggas gotta stop this shit too. It’s patently false.

Google the situations with Elvis, Allen, Weinstein etc. You’ll find dozens of articles about it. What you won’t find is people actively defending them like we defended Kelly & Cosby’s sick asses. We’re the ones that keep it in the media. The nonsensical defenses we put up in these situations increases traffic and ad revenue so it stays in the public eye.

I’ve never seen anyone get kicked out the paint quicker than when Kevin Spacey’s bullshit came to light. And he was defended by not a soul.

Niggas gotta stop this shit too. It’s patently false.

Google the situations with Elvis, Allen, Weinstein etc. You’ll find dozens of articles about it. What you won’t find is people actively defending them like we defended Kelly & Cosby’s sick asses. We’re the ones that keep it in the media. The nonsensical defenses we put up in these situations increases traffic and ad revenue so it stays in the public eye.

I’ve never seen anyone get kicked out the paint quicker than when Kevin Spacey’s bullshit came to light. And he was defended by not a soul.
Lgbt was involved ...big difference

Lgbt was involved ...big difference

Yeah Spacey was claiming gay, which was already a Hollywood secret for years, and the LGBT community didn't give a fuck. They held their own responsible. Why do we have a problem doing that?

B.) A grown ass nigga who walked around with little boys hand in hand across 6 continents, admitted to sleeping in bed alone with children not his, built a carnival and petting zoo in his backyard, left dozens of voicemails and fax messages talking about missing kids under 10 years of age...

White kids mostly for that matter...

I don't have a clue what transpired behind closed doors but Mike brought these problems on himself hanging around pre-pubescent boys... For any other adult male that would be seen as a no-no

I also guess he got his nigga wake up call too posthumously

11e2c802151ac8ddbcdc4418090cc583.png

That old footage of Mike jammin to Ignition

Brett Ratner of all people in the vehicle with Mike too...

Back