Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

Idk man but I'm not going to defend a nigga that rolled around in public walking hand in hand with a stable of little boys.

Just watching a lot of the random b-roll footage behind the performances, photo shoots and public appearances the whole energy he had with these kids was way off. Faxing kids on the regular calling them pet names like "apple head" and shit.

It's all gross even without the sexual aspect. None of it should've been allowed to happen.

But he made ""Thriller!""
If that doesn't count for something nothing does.

And besides what about ISIS using boy soldiers????

I mean he probably was up to some weird or even sick shit...

But to say that there’s NO reason to doubt two dudes who have changed their stories multiple times, is objectively false.
This whole thing with a documentary after he is dead is BS. Mike was investigated twice and they found no evidence, but those other accusers did come out while he was alive and the first two boys said it was false years ago. Their parents made it up to get Mike to pay them.

What about the multiple talk show appearances since then, where Robson has insisted Mike did nothing wrong?

There were filmed segments in the doc where Robson was interviewed by the LAPD/feds as a young teen and asked whether he was violated by Mike... And one with his family

And his answer was no... There weren't any talk show clips shown

There were filmed segments in the doc where Robson was interviewed by the LAPD/feds as a young teen and asked whether he was violated by Mike... And one with his family

And his answer was no... There weren't any talk show clips shown

There were talk show clips in the doc at one part. I forgot who he was sitting with. They asked him if Mike ever did anything questionable. He said never.

But that also means nothing to me. Victims deny things all the time. Especially when you’re asking such a question on national television. With Mike being one of the biggest entertainment stars in history that’s pretty fucking stupid to expect a molestation victim to out themselves with all that pressure. Especially when their careers are at stake.

There were talk show clips in the doc at one part. I forgot who he was sitting with. They asked him if Mike ever did anything questionable. He said never.

But that also means nothing to me. Victims deny things all the time. Especially when you’re asking such a question on national television. With Mike being one of the biggest entertainment stars in history that’s pretty fucking stupid to expect a molestation victim to out themselves with all that pressure. Especially when their careers are at stake.
Yet not only are they talking a decade after his death, they filmed a documentary and doing interviews for the world to see. So what brought about this new found courage? Changing stories makes it hard to believe anyone who is an adult. Mike was big yet he was accused of child molestation twice, bs.

Yet not only are they talking a decade after his death, they filmed a documentary and doing interviews for the world to see. So what brought about this new found courage? Changing stories makes it hard to believe anyone who is an adult. Mike was big yet he was accused of child molestation twice, bs.

I mean.. I could explain the psychology of a sexual assault victim but I'd rather just tell you to watch an episode of SVU or some shit.

You guys act like it's insane but it's actually more unreasonable to doubt shit happened given the things we know for certain occured than it is to believe someone who was abused as a child, denied it for years and then finally worked up the courage to admit it once their abuser was long dead and society got a bit more openminded on the topic.

If you ask me to bet the bank on:

A.) Someone who changed their story years later

or

B.) A grown ass nigga who walked around with little boys hand in hand across 6 continents, admitted to sleeping in bed alone with children not his, built a carnival and petting zoo in his backyard, left dozens of voicemails and fax messages talking about missing kids under 10 years of age

Guess who the fuck I'm believing. It's all textbook Occam's Razor Theory to me.

I mean.. I could explain the psychology of a sexual assault victim but I'd rather just tell you to watch an episode of SVU or some shit.

You guys act like it's insane but it's actually more unreasonable to doubt shit happened given the things we know for certain occured than it is to believe someone who was abused as a child, denied it for years and then finally worked up the courage to admit it once their abuser was long dead and society got a bit more openminded on the topic.

If you ask me to bet the bank on:

A.) Someone who changed their story years later

or

B.) A grown ass nigga who walked around with little boys hand in hand across 6 continents, admitted to sleeping in bed alone with children not his, built a carnival and petting zoo in his backyard, left dozens of voicemails and fax messages talking about missing kids under 10 years of age

Guess who the fuck I'm believing. It's all textbook Occam's Razor Theory to me.
I know people who been molested bruh. I don't need to watch a fake tv show. Bottom line is these guys are out to get a check. No victim uses their plight to make money. If they were so traumatized they wouldn't be on Oprah's couch and doing a documentary like its a world tour. R. Kelly acusers are doing it while he is a live, not waiting til his death. Now tell me what is their end game with all this? Another thing, so we supposed to believe them after they said nothing hapoened? It dom't work that way bruh.

IDK man... I just dont know anymore. Ive seen the documentary and a few thoughts

1. these 2 aint credible. Not at all. That doesnt mean it didnt happen, but that still doesnt make them actual credible people. The Rkelly accusers? The white woman who talked about Kavanaugh? THEYRE credible. You simply cannot shake the fact that it comes off that wade and safechuck are looking for more than this.

2. There is no celebrity in the world, dead or alive, that Id let my kids sleep over their house.

3. i can cancel MJ the person. I never knew him, he never gave me a dollar to feed my family. But I cant cancel the music. The legacy and impact is beyond MJ the person. I can cancel rkelly because its just a few songs (and truthfully, at this point, a lot of rkelly music borders on comedy) and Bill cosby (never watched the show), but its impossible to cancel MJ music.

Speaking of Bill Cosby, when Hannibal Burress called him out, it was during a stand up show that wsnt televised. Someone just recorded it and posted it on line. That triggered a whole domino effect that is still going on today.

Why didnt anyone go after MJ when Katt Williams (who was arguably bigger than Buress is) on a televised stand up show that a ton more people watched said that MJ was smelled like kids bootyholes.

Last edited:
Back