Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are We Doing With MJ?

Where Do U Stand With MJ?

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Now that the Documentary is out and everybody has had time to dissect the situation I wanna know where yall stand.

From what I've seen so far it seems like it's 50/50 as far as the celebs who have spoken out about it.

Where do u stand?

Please Vote In The Poll​

I like his music. If he chose to diddle little kids because his dad didnt love him, thats on him and im sure he's burning in hell for it if he did. Doesnt make "Rock with you" a bad song.

seems to be the question of the hour

I havent seen the doc yet

I believe what Culkin said, MJ is guilty of bringing in the abused boys and "fixing" them and then basically abandoning them after they got better. Doing that made MJ the perfect scapegoat, but he didnt care cuz he was one of those kids before.

Unless them YT's are willing to condemn and mute Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Ted Nuget's pedophile asses ain't shit gotta be done with Mike.

You have men that was kids in Hollywood saying MJ was the only normal muthafucka

Ppl coming forward saying my parents made me lie

And I have yet to see 1 piece of evidence that shows him guilty

You have men that was kids in Hollywood saying MJ was the only normal muthafucka

Ppl coming forward saying my parents made me lie

And I have yet to see 1 piece of evidence that shows him guilty

I went to a exhibition it had pictures from his estate I'm standing there looking at everyone asking are we going to pretend these pictures are normal? Michael-Jackson-And-Jesus.jpg David-LaChapelle-Photographs-Michael-Jackson-Jesus-Naomi-Campbell-Venus.jpg

I have always asked the question why is a grown man pleading with parents to let kids sleep in his room

I don't have an opinion on the actual matter but we have seen a man become a mess in front of us and society allowed it to be acceptable because he made thriller.

The bigger issue is how can we stop people getting to big because of the art they created. The cancel culture makes no sense and mj is evidence of that

Evidence of him being a weirdo isn’t what we’re talking about

I'm quoting Thor saying people was saying he's real.

But him being a weirdo is very relevant to this situation.

It adds fuel to the doubts no grown man should be asking random kids to sleep in his bed.

Back