Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freestyle Daylyt LA Leakers Freestyle

You need to overstand what Daylyt is talking about in this freestyle.

There are ancient pyramids in the Grand Canyon... this has been covered up by the government for years. They have even found mummies there.

The Hoover Dam is actually a "stargate" that has been built to transport beings here from another dimension.

This is the grand deception happening before our very eyes while they keep us ignorant. Stay woke!

The globe -used to be black you see.. no 'vitiligo, eye- go "back to these cracks" in time, it all came from "Cairo practically"

blue pill quill

The globe -used to be black you see.. no 'vitiligo, eye- go "back to these cracks" in time, it all came from "Cairo practically"

I also like the wordplay with "eye" / "I go" / "Iago"...

Iago is the white character from Shakespeare's "Othello" who tricks the black Othello into thinking Othello's wife is having an affair on him. Othello kills his wife (who is innocent) and ultimately Othello commits suicide once he realizes he has been tricked.

I Do dis, we been assed out and yall knew dis(nudist)/ yet they sell us clothes, b12 blockin, get it sell us clothes(cell is closed. Vitamin deficiency or it could be also looked at as 12/ police locking miggas up. Closing cells)

Son (sun) can get powerful, tell us what his belief is

THEY'LL PUT BLACK FACE ON EVERYTHING BUT JESUS

Bruh....this migga on a whole nother wavelength

Love that beat, sheek killed it,

And I ain't go platinum first album was a teaser, now they on my meat like ice in the freezer.

Back