Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED YNW Melly Arrested For Murdering His 2 Homies

test
They keep arresting him for murders... Thats 3 murders they think he did now right???
the term serial killer has a very specific definition.IDK why he killed those dudes,but a serial killer usually kills for no reason and it's never money related.They have specific rituals and etc.

Like a hitman is not considered a serial killer

the term serial killer has a very specific definition.IDK why he killed those dudes,but a serial killer usually kills for no reason and it's never money related.They have specific rituals and etc.

well we have to see why he killed em. if he killed em for money or gang shit, he prolly not a serial killer, technically. but if he killed because the "voice in his head" told him too, he is a serial killer.

I will say that him driving around with his boys in the car dead leads me to believe he on some sick serial killer ted bundy type shit.

well we have to see why he killed em. if he killed em for money or gang shit, he prolly not a serial killer, technically. but if he killed because the "voice in his head" told him too, he is a serial killer.

I will say that him driving around with his boys in the car dead leads me to believe he on some sick serial killer ted bundy type shit.

could be.That 2nd shooting could not be him.They just said he was in the group of ppl where the shots came from.

Now they're saying he really has a split personality named Melvin that likes to kill ppl.He talks about it in new interviews.He claims to have 6 personalities.IDK

Bro I wasnt being entirely serious, obviously the police dont think he is really a serial killer like Jack The Ripper...

Bro I wasnt being entirely serious, obviously the police dont think he is really a serial killer like Jack The Ripper...

well if he going around saying he has a split personality one that likes to kill, that def is veering into legit serial killer territory

how long til someone uses him in a rhyme, "ima kill you and dump your body off like YNW Melly"

Melly n the nigga he killed got into a fight wit nba youngboy n qundorondo in a studio before

@Loch121

Also you still rapping dude??? You the same Loch from the I.C???

Yes and Yes.I just be in here chilling talking shit like in the IC

I had fell back like a year or 2,but I been in the lab.Got some new shit coming and some songs floating around

@Loch121 on IG and twitter FB is where I do I most of the music shit and youtube.com/lochofmceo

What stories??? I havnt been paying attention, I thought dude was innocent and police were fckn with him???

They said he rode around in the car with his folks dead bodies after killing them.

Then they say he was at least on the scene when a group of ppl he was with was at a shooting and a off duty deputy I guess was driving by when it happened and somebody killed the deputy.somebody shot at his car and killed him

then they say he really got split personalities.One named melvin who likes to kill ppl

complex had an interview with this lil nigga 2 days before he was arrested

this has the shit in it loch121 was talking about

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/02/ynw-melly-interview

after i read this i am convinced. his friends talking about "melly is the calm fun one, but melvin is wild and he be getting melly into some shit"
this the SAME person. hahaa. and melly dont know what melvin does half the time...

tenor.gif

Fuck all that shit . That nigga killed his friends for what we will never know . They seemed all tight something must of happen for him to do that . I dont believe in the melvin shit at all. From what im see on the internet juvy was the one in streets

i had posted this song awhile back when he was blowing up . his mom condons his actions

Back