Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

he asked for it to be deleted and his account deleted too

he knew that thread was some fuck shit which is why he went anon to post it

but i'ma chill

damn I must've missed it.. lol link aint working for me
i deleted it, but it was some fuck shit

everybody gets one

i'm not sure if he was more upset at being revealed or having the thread moved to the jungle, but he was legit pissed

I moved it to the relationship forum, he was still upset, then his public defender Hellczar came in and intervened

he asked for it to be deleted and his account deleted too

he knew that thread was some fuck shit which is why he went anon to post it

but i'ma chill
I stand by the thread. It was anonymous like other threads I’ve posted anonymous in the sports section

I wanted focus to be on context but niggas too stupid to get past buzz words which is why dumb ass niggas still offended by hillbilly crackas saying nigga why you pay taxes

In the words of a 21st century poet though “wise man told me don’t argue with fools cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who”

Please don’t chill on my behalf, you know how I come. I’d be honored to considered donkey by the likes of some of you

I stand by the thread. It was anonymous like other threads I’ve posted anonymous in the sports section

I wanted focus to be on context but niggas too stupid to get past buzz words which is why dumb ass niggas still offended by hillbilly crackas saying nigga why you pay taxes

In the words of a 21st century poet though “wise man told me don’t argue with fools cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who”

Please don’t chill on my behalf, you know how I come. I’d be honored to considered donkey by the likes of some of you
my guy, i was trying to have a legit convo with you once you elaborated what the video was talking about, but you got mad or whatever and wanted to take your ball home

I moved it to its proper forum and you still was throwing a tantrum

Fuck boy. My issue is and was the principle

Let shit rock. If people wanna rage at me, let them but let the shit rock

I don’t give af about internppl mad at me

my guy, i was trying to have a legit convo with you once you elaborated what the video was talking about, but you got mad or whatever and wanted to take your ball home

I moved it to its proper forum and you still was throwing a tantrum

It wasn’t a relationship thread you fucking doofus

That’s my whole point

Fuck boy. My issue is and was the principle

Let shit rock. If people wanna rage at me, let them but let the shit rock

I don’t give af about internppl mad at me

It wasn’t a relationship thread you fucking doofus

That’s my whole point

i disagree b/c the dynamics at play involve males and females right? or rather the perception of women's actions and how they are viewed by outsiders?

but ok Harry. I'm sorry bro

Back