Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instant Turnoffs

Also women that are so used to men just taking shots that they cant have an actual real conversation. Everything they say is a set up for you to affirm or compliment them.

Yea u look good, ion care
View attachment 112152
Lots of women look good, what about ur spirit?
U might actually be onto something here....I remember I used to do beats for this young tenderoni back in the day...we lose touch a few years later I m listening to our old shit I like da. I ain’t heard from her in a minute...I sent her a text like yo u good long time...She replies I got a boyfriend.....those were the only 2texts exchanged lol but I’m like damn I was just saying hello lol

U might actually be onto something here....I remember I used to do beats for this young tenderoni back in the day...we lose touch a few years later I m listening to our old shit I like da. I ain’t heard from her in a minute...I sent her a text like yo u good long time...She replies I got a boyfriend.....those were the only 2texts exchanged lol but I’m like damn I was just saying hello lol
Some chick recently asked me a question in a gas station. So I go to explain the reason and she kept just repeating her frustration with the question she asked. Then I start wondering why she asked the question if she didnt even care what the answer was. That's when I realized she was just giving me an opening to talk to her. She was just looking for me to affirm her feelings and then shoot a shot. That shit turned me off mad quick. I went about my day, not trying to have mindless conversation.

One date and some bullshit gift, long as I dont say nothing stupid, ima fuck. I ain't in my twenties no more. That shit don't interest me.

Can’t forget bout the missing tooth....was scheming on this thick ass chick couldn’t get over her missing tooth in the bottom row...shit looked like Geechie Gotti s grill

When girls just toss their hair in a bun no fucks given about how it looks.

If you smoke weed. A lot. I dont really smoke but I'm in cali so it's par for the course...but if you cant do nothing sober you gotta go.

If you smoke weed. A lot. I dont really smoke but I'm in cali so it's par for the course...but if you cant do nothing sober you gotta go.

i feel personally attacked lol

this is an ongoing "issue" i have now

ima good catch tho.....just let me smoke my shit

yes before dates, before dinner, before i go mow the yard, before we get on this plane, when we get off this plane, etc

its gettin better tho

sittin still watching day time tv is WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAT w/ no weed

fuck this im bout to vacuum the driveway

i know bruh but SHIT

i live with 5 women, dont have no friends or go out like that, and im a dope husband and father

:ghost:

i havent had this argument recently

How are ya'll turned off yet still smashing?

IckyMixedBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif
Tbh I just be wanting to fuck

i know bruh but SHIT

i live with 5 women, dont have no friends or go out like that, and im a dope husband and father

:ghost:

i havent had this argument recently
Lmao i think I'm biased cuz I work with young potheads. Niggas come in blazed af to work (no drug tests lol) and be dying to smoke again halfway through a 4 hr shift.

I'm like either yall smoke boo boo or you really have a problem you think you dont have cuz "WeEd iS NoT a DrUg"......or both.

Can’t forget bout the missing tooth....was scheming on this thick ass chick couldn’t get over her missing tooth in the bottom row...shit looked like Geechie Gotti s grill
Man this one chick at one of my last job was feeling me hard. Her body was A-1 and soft as fuck. Everything about her was straight but she was missing the top right tooth behind her canine, smh. And her breath stank half the time.

I couldn't bring myself to fuck.

99E27783-4223-4D4F-B868-79C28B65CE98.gif

Last edited:
Back