Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instant Turnoffs

How are ya'll turned off yet still smashing?

IckyMixedBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif
Aye ...

A washed coochie after seeing crotch crust is the same coochie with clean drawls.

Imma still drive a dirty bentley

Aye ...

A washed coochie after seeing crotch crust is the same coochie with clean drawls.

Imma still drive a dirty bentley

Did you wash it or did she? Because if it was as bad as you say just throwing some water on it doesn't help...

Reactions: Lea
Was some years back. I met this young broad who was home from college for the summer. The city I lived in had just built its first Cheddars, and it was a 30 min wait. She is telling me how she is studying to become a chemical engineer...cool. Shit goes left when the food comes. She videos herself and the food saying "Bad bitches eat at Cheddars. You broke hoes eating hot and ready." I let that slide cause I wanted some ass. Dessert comes, and she back at it "Basic bitches cant get a la mode..blah blah blah." Don't get me wrong, I wore her young ass out all summer, but it was Zaxbys and Canes from that point on.

Lmao She got humbled very quick after showing out in Cheddar's.

This one chick had been trying to get me to fuck her for a minute. She was bad but she was so fucking ratchet. I figured she came with drama and gun play and I ain't want those problems.

She was bad though, so I finally let her come through. We sat on the bed and the room instantly smelled like all of Atlantis. In my head I'm like:

A6B43B38-1317-4E6F-AA99-201D81E63950.gif

But I ain't want to offend her for obvious reasons. Made up some lie and ushered her out the house.

Thinking the whole time like, you knew you was funky! Why put us through this?!

Coochie drippings

Chick took her drawls off and tried to do a quick fold an tuck.

But I wanted to see..
Opened them up.....saw crotch stains....

We needed to play the shower game before I smashed
Her body was off the chain.....I smashed still but didn't eat.
I'm just imagining this nigga picking up the girls draws right in her face and examining them, lol. Like "hol' up, you ain't slick. Pass them over here real quick."

Coochie drippings

Chick took her drawls off and tried to do a quick fold an tuck.

But I wanted to see..
Opened them up.....saw crotch stains....

We needed to play the shower game before I smashed
Her body was off the chain.....I smashed still but didn't eat.
Dead @ coochie drippings...LMAOOOO!!!

Y
I'm just imagining this nigga picking up the girls draws right in her face and examining them, lol. Like "hol' up, you ain't slick. Pass them over here real quick."
OK be surprised how many chick be fighting it.....I'm like, you knew you might get dug out so why you aint wear the sexy drawls? Now I want to see cause I like eating coochie.
Coochie and kitchens are two things I examine thoroughly. If ya kitchen ain't clean...I'm not eating ya food.
Same with coochie and drawls.

This one chick had been trying to get me to fuck her for a minute. She was bad but she was so fucking ratchet. I figured she came with drama and gun play and I ain't want those problems.

She was bad though, so I finally let her come through. We sat on the bed and the room instantly smelled like all of Atlantis. In my head I'm like:

View attachment 112099

But I ain't want to offend her for obvious reasons. Made up some lie and ushered her out the house.

Thinking the whole time like, you knew you was funky! Why put us through this?!
Nigga said gunplay......lol
Sad part is I understand

So I met this dude at a grocery store and he was super pressed to get together. My dad had a gig at a club so I invited him to that. Both my parents were there and I really wasn't trying to introduce dude to my family but I think he took it as a sign that he was in. He was ALL in their faces buying my dad drinks and dapping him up... the whole nine. So the band is finally about to play so we sit down and he asked me something but I'll never know what he said because his breath...oh my goodness, it should be illegal. So I'm trying to be polite by interacting with him but I can't take it. So I escape to the bar...I'm enjoying the nice clean air I'm breathing and here comes his ass saying mad h words in my damn face... so the second I noticed the piece of skin sitting on his lip that nigga hauls off and kisses me on the lips. All I can think is the audacity... and is the skin off his lip now on my lip :cry:...I jumped back and ran to the restroom and washed my damn mouth.... nasty bastard.

Y

OK be surprised how many chick be fighting it.....I'm like, you knew you might get dug out so why you aint wear the sexy drawls? Now I want to see cause I like eating coochie.
Coochie and kitchens are two things I examine thoroughly. If ya kitchen ain't clean...I'm not eating ya food.
Same with coochie and drawls.
I just laughed so loud at this. You gotta chill. I'm at work.

So I met this dude at a grocery store and he was super pressed to get together. My dad had a gig at a club so I invited him to that. Both my parents were there and I really wasn't trying to introduce dude to my family but I think he took it as a sign that he was in. He was ALL in their faces buying my dad drinks and dapping him up... the whole nine. So the band is finally about to play so we sit down and he asked me something but I'll never know what he said because his breath...oh my goodness, it should be illegal. So I'm trying to be polite by interacting with him but I can't take it. So I escape to the bar...I'm enjoying the nice clean air I'm breathing and here comes his ass saying mad h words in my damn face... so the second I noticed the piece of skin sitting on his lip that nigga hauls off and kisses me on the lips. All I can think is the audacity... and is the skin off his lip now on my lip :cry:...I jumped back and ran to the restroom and washed my damn mouth.... nasty bastard.
Sad thing is...dude been drinking an his shit still smelled like that over the alcohol.

I apologize to you for him in behalf of the rest of us men....no woman should deal with such abuse.

I absolutely hate when niggas tell me they love me and I just met yo ass a few seconds ago. I absolutely hate horrible breath too.

Mannnnnn back in the AOL days my then best friend used to always find niggas to meet and I’d just tag along. So one day I tried my hand at it. This nigga was fine afff. Automatic wet vagina just from looking at him. He came in for a hug and kinda whispered something in my ear and my nose got gut punched by a stench of ass. Told that nigga he was dead ass wrong for that and left.

Back