Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instant Turnoffs

If she smokes cigarettes throw her goofy ass away

smokers be the best 1 nighters tho

sharing a smoke turned into the lick on several occasions

chick outside a party TOLD me "we gone go get sumn to eat, then we gone go to your spot and fuck"

:ohword4:

aight, uh........cool......thats, thats cool

Was some years back. I met this young broad who was home from college for the summer. The city I lived in had just built its first Cheddars, and it was a 30 min wait. She is telling me how she is studying to become a chemical engineer...cool. Shit goes left when the food comes. She videos herself and the food saying "Bad bitches eat at Cheddars. You broke hoes eating hot and ready." I let that slide cause I wanted some ass. Dessert comes, and she back at it "Basic bitches cant get a la mode..blah blah blah." Don't get me wrong, I wore her young ass out all summer, but it was Zaxbys and Canes from that point on.

that's Lea you responded to, not chi shitty
You wear hate as nicely as you wear them sweater vest

I was gonna invite you to dinner with us but I don't want you breathing over my meals b

Rudeness/lack of common courtesy

Met up with a guy a couple of weeks ago at this little tapas bar. Dude kept snapping his fingers and yelling at the staff for no reason. His number was instantly deleted out of my phone.

Reactions: Lea
My weed man always tryna holler at me.

The thing is, he gets in my car smelling like whatever he just cooked.

Thing is this nigga must only eat onions and steakums cause he smells turrible.

I always think of Bilal in house party.
house-party-4.jpg

This was eons ago...

I was on a date with a guy I'd just met a few says prior and we were having a pretty good time. Not sparks per se but not dull. So we're nearing to the end of the night and I'm thinking maybe a kiss on the cheek, he turns to me talking about making love...LOVE... to me. I cursed his horny ass out and never saw him again. Like damn, can we build up to that?
A212D5F7-0219-47AC-BFF7-A5EAD1E32F31.gif

Coochie drippings

Chick took her drawls off and tried to do a quick fold an tuck.

But I wanted to see..
Opened them up.....saw crotch stains....

We needed to play the shower game before I smashed
Her body was off the chain.....I smashed still but didn't eat.

I was fucking with this chick that always ate with her hands. I kept sliding the fork and knife to her she threatened to stab me with it. I gave her 90 days to get her shit together I still stalk her tho

Was some years back. I met this young broad who was home from college for the summer. The city I lived in had just built its first Cheddars, and it was a 30 min wait. She is telling me how she is studying to become a chemical engineer...cool. Shit goes left when the food comes. She videos herself and the food saying "Bad bitches eat at Cheddars. You broke hoes eating hot and ready." I let that slide cause I wanted some ass. Dessert comes, and she back at it "Basic bitches cant get a la mode..blah blah blah." Don't get me wrong, I wore her young ass out all summer, but it was Zaxbys and Canes from that point on.

Coochie drippings

Chick took her drawls off and tried to do a quick fold an tuck.

But I wanted to see..
Opened them up.....saw crotch stains....

We needed to play the shower game before I smashed
Her body was off the chain.....I smashed still but didn't eat.

I was fucking with this chick that always ate with her hands. I kept sliding the fork and knife to her she threatened to stab me with it. I gave her 90 days to get her shit together I still stalk her tho

How are ya'll turned off yet still smashing?

IckyMixedBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

It seem like I can't dodge a chick in the city that don't smoke. Shits is a huge turn off. That's why I stay trying to get chicks that's not from here.

shit it's not jus chicks it's everyone lol

can't go nowhere, 1 reason why ion really hang out much

wanna shoot pool at cbc but nah it's a smokehouse lol

Back