Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instant Turnoffs

TheNightKing

J.A.P.A.N.
Talk about specific times when you've been checking someone out and you notice something about them or they do something that instantly turned you off.

Just had such an experience. Checking out this chick at work like "hmmm, if I weren't married she could get it."

Then I saw the heels of her feet.

BE69DD50-4ECA-44CC-9BC0-84D54B2F2357.jpeg

They were all cracked up and dry. Looking like a desert landscape.

Talk about specific times when you've been checking someone out and you notice something about them or they do something that instantly turned you off.

Just had such an experience. Checking out this chick at work like "hmmm, if I weren't married she could get it."

Then I saw the heels of her feet.

View attachment 112067

They were all cracked up and dry. Looking like a desert landscape.
It's cold...maybe she's just behind on her pedicures.

Paint the picture of the time it happened.
my fault..didnt read the OP fully

so, there was this nice, fine looking chick i saw at a function or something. I dont remember

but im sure she put a lot of thought into the outfit she was gonna wear b/c it definitely got her all the attention

buim im scoping her out and she is banging...looked down at her sandals, and her pinky toe had a corn the size of texas. on BOTH feet...

sad face

This was eons ago...

I was on a date with a guy I'd just met a few says prior and we were having a pretty good time. Not sparks per se but not dull. So we're nearing to the end of the night and I'm thinking maybe a kiss on the cheek, he turns to me talking about making love...LOVE... to me. I cursed his horny ass out and never saw him again. Like damn, can we build up to that?

This was eons ago...

I was on a date with a guy I'd just met a few says prior and we were having a pretty good time. Not sparks per se but not dull. So we're nearing to the end of the night and I'm thinking maybe a kiss on the cheek, he turns to me talking about making love...LOVE... to me. I cursed his horny ass out and never saw him again. Like damn, can we build up to that?

@Mr Litty

tenor.gif

This was eons ago...

And now you're with @Mr Litty , caution tale if I've ever seen one

This was eons ago...

U scared of the pussy fam? Lmao i like her style no need to beat around the bush

She's dressed marvelous from head to toe, but have on black Nike footies socks with the sexy boots heels :scust:

Nigga just prolly a bit picky but see that shit live in person and tell me it's not weird.

Bingo

lotta shit I can look past, esp. if you're born like it

but ion care how much we connect or click.. cigarettes are a major deal breaker

It seem like I can't dodge a chick in the city that don't smoke. Shits is a huge turn off. That's why I stay trying to get chicks that's not from here.

there's not a whole lot of single, physical attributes that could completely turn me off

some severe shit, of course but thats anybody

the way somebody acts, talks, carries themselves has killed vibes way faster than anything else

i'll let you pronounce some shit wrong a couple times or have an odd opinion....but if you DUMB dumb and I get angry talking to you its a no go

self hate and self doubt is super ugly too...cant stand that shit.....you make it a point to speak to me or get my attention but then its "excuse my hair" or "I dont normally be like this"

Back