Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
Kap, Reid settle grievance cases against NFL http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26004715/colin-kaepernick-eric-reid-settle-grievance-case-nfl
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and Carolina Pantherssafety Eric Reid have reached a settlement with the NFL concerning their collusion grievances against the league, it was announced Friday.

"For the past several months, counsel for Mr. Kaepernick and Mr. Reid have engaged in an ongoing dialogue with representatives of the NFL," attorney Mark Geragos and the NFL said a joint statement issued Friday. "As a result of those discussions, the parties have decided to resolve the pending grievances. The resolution of this matter is subject to a confidentiality agreement so there will be no further comment by any party."

Kaepernick filed a grievance last fall under the collective bargaining agreement alleging collusion against signing him to an NFL contract.

The filing, which demanded an arbitration hearing on the matter, said the NFL and its owners "have colluded to deprive Mr. Kaepernick of employment rights in retaliation for Mr. Kaepernick's leadership and advocacy for equality and social justice and his bringing awareness to peculiar institutions still undermining racial equality in the United States."

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, along with several owners and at least two other NFL executives, were selected to be deposed and asked to turn over all cellphone records and emails in relation to Kaepernick's case against the NFL, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter last November.

Kaepernick did not go through the NFL Players Association in filing the grievance but instead hired attorney Mark Geragos, who has represented several high-profile clients, including Michael Jackson, former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield and musician Chris Brown. The NFLPA offered Kaepernick its support and reiterated its readiness to assist him, "as we do all players."

Kaepernick drew national attention in 2016 when he knelt during the national anthem before games to protest social injustice. His kneeling led to a movement that has spread throughout the league while also being vilified by others, including President Donald Trump.

Kaepernick has not been with an NFL team since severing his contract with the 49ers in March 2017.

The second that Nike deal came out I started pointing out more and more that this shit wasnt as passionate as the bulk of the people were making it.

I suspected that Kap was having some very specific conversations that could quite possibly be contrary to what the rest of the world was feeling.

I always found it odd how vocal he wasn't.

I still don't really know everything . Cuz it's all speculation coming from me..... But I think it's safe to watch again niggaz ....Kap moved on

:Pathetic:

Zackly.

Although this is probably done to "protect the shield"

I think Kap had them niggas dead to rights and they threw enough money at him to make him drop it...cause if he continued and won...they would have been in violation of the CBA...which would have made it null and void....and gave the players hella leverage...Kap had them cornered but he aint no killa for real tho

proly just wanted the personal satisfaction of knowing "I GOT YALL ASSES"

couldnt be me tho

I woulda said fuck your money im exposing you all and let that shit burn...

Not my place but I wouldn’t think that was worth it...not to really make a stand

Clearly they had some shit but I never expect people to put anything above themselves

Can’t judge cause I ain’t in there place

Just don’t rile the people up to take some punk ass peanut check they wipe their ass with
Im with you bro

I woulda told them shove that check tho...Im going for blood

The second that Nike deal came out I started pointing out more and more that this shit wasnt as passionate as the bulk of the people were making it.

I suspected that Kap was having some very specific conversations that could quite possibly be contrary to what the rest of the world was feeling.

I always found it odd how vocal he wasn't.

I still don't really know everything . Cuz it's all speculation coming from me..... But I think it's safe to watch again niggaz ....Kap moved on
Zackly.

Although this is probably done to "protect the shield"

I think Kap had them niggas dead to rights and they threw enough money at him to make him drop it...cause if he continued and won...they would have been in violation of the CBA...which would have made it null and void....and gave the players hella leverage...Kap had them cornered but he aint no killa for real tho

proly just wanted the personal satisfaction of knowing "I GOT YALL ASSES"

couldnt be me tho

I woulda said fuck your money im exposing you all and let that shit burn...
U negros talking like y'all know exactly what happened.

So in before "was the nigga taking a knee for police brutality???? Or to force a 80 million 4 year contract out the nfl and keep good endorsement to Nike??"

All while not playing one game....

:aye:

Agreed.

I have my opinion on not settling based on the fact that if he wins...the NFL is liable for much more than 80mil because of the penalties they would have incured for violating the CBA.

Also, the NFL gets a black eye because all the texts, emails and phone calls that are a part of the case will be made public...so not only will the collusion possibly be proven...aint no telling what other detrimental info will be put out.

Lastly, it would have given the NFLPA crazy leverage for the next CBA negotiation and possibly have been grounds for Goodell to be terminated/resign as commisioner.

Kap could have done a lot more damage and still gotten his bag....

If I knew I had them in that position....Im going for the jugular bro

Fuck that lil 80mil if I know I can get 150mil
AND fuck your reputation and image AND pockets like you did mine....

Back