Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mo'nique and Steve Harvey have heated exchange

Haven't watched it yet...but I'm sure the exchange is like a brother & sister arguing.

It's still love b/t those two. They damn near up around the same time.

I still think shes been getting bad advice from her husband who is also her manager.

Their relationship is weird. She call him daddy

Your girl never called u daddy?
Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

Steve goes "We black out here, we can't do what we wanna do"

Then turns around and says it aint the black or white mans game its the money game.

As long as black folk are ok with selling out to get a check it will be the current stat quo. Shit will never change. I understand what he saying, but I dont agree with it.

He was basically saying since we're black we can't say whatever we feel eventhough it's the truth. The money is the main priority and she rebuttal'd by saying integrity means more than money.

She lying, She the female Dame Dash bro. I know she aint hurting for money, I don't think, but she not acting the way she is for no reason. Oppurtunities dried up for her and took money out of he pocket. Steve has a better point IMO.

Monique was out of pocket for asking everybody to boycott a company on behalf of some money shit

She asked poor people to feel the burden of the elite. She asked everybody to take on a fight that benefited few when she ain’t in the trenches banging for them.

Steve Harvey just exposed his self as a sucka but majority entertainers are. 99%. That “my family” shit kills us more than any outside force. This a 60 yo man who well off talking bout he can’t afford integrity.

Exactly

Steve lost me soundin like a straight house nigga "Oh we's black folks we cant do that"

All this wait and see shit (I can it nigga ninja) aint got us nor will ever get us anywhere. Thats exactly what they want. "Here take this check and stfu. While you're at it, calm the other negros down".

How much money do you need? All these black multi millionares and billionares are on some well I got mine shit. Fuck everybody else. Our heroic ancestors put integrity before a paycheck. You can't change shit if you can be bought.

I gotta family to feed just like the next man. But I aint gotta tip toe around to do it. He and other black people of his status damn sure shouldn't have to.

Last edited:
Back