Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mystikal Wanted For Rape

After spending 18 long months behind bars on a Rape charge, #Mystikal is finally getting a taste of freedom after posting bail. The bail amount you might ask? $3 Million dollars. Now you’re probably wondering where he got the money from, he got it from an advance for a new recording deal, and funds raised by Mystikal's family and friends. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________- According to #TMZ, “It's been a long time coming for Mike, but now he can get back to being the artist he is, doing what he loves, and seeing his kids again." Mystikal’s attorney, Tim Yazbeck told TMZ. Joel Pearce, Mystikal’s other legal aid also told TMZ that "Based on all of the evidence we have, we strongly believe that an amicable resolution is not only possible but probable as an outcome in this case and that Michael Tyler will never be made to return to jail for a crime he didn't commit."

The rapper is a free man until his pending trial scheduled this May.

said thing is....that deal probably got him all screwed up....

thats how they got pac.

dude has issues.

them niggas literally look like the devils advocates lol

i know that deal is all kinda ugly....cant blame nobody for wanting to get free tho

He should've just stayed in jail and saved that 3 milli. He's gonna need it for his appeal in a few months

Thats an awful fucking picture. Smh at that pic reminding me of this one
crowvoter.gif

I dont see this shit turning out well for him

Last edited:
Just imagine all the pussy these broads were throwing at him. Fuck he have to take it for? Smffh

Shit reminds me of the Darren Sharper situation. Dude was rich as fuck and not only did he play for the Saints but he won a ring for the Saints. Them NOLA chicks were throwing pussy at him left and right. Why the fuck was he drugging bitches and of all the cities on earth to do that bullshit why are you doing it on New Orleans??? He coulda got pussy down there for the rest of his life just showing off the damn ring. Fuck wrong with these guys?????

Back