Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not facts though. That particular trade might not be there this summer.

Say Kyrie leaves and the Knicks pick is #4.

Boston would then take Tatum off the table, AD won’t commit and that deal would be much weaker.

And Knicks sending like the 4th pick rather than 1 is much weaker then what everyone is expecting.

Then the Lakers would offer less as well at that point.

Not to mention if each Laker youngin ups their stock In the postseason like the Boston kids last year.

These are all facts and can all happen but I think its a risk you need to take.

The Knicks I think would be out of the discussion period if they get the #2 pick. Even with the #1 pick they would have the weakest offer to me unless Zion turns into a superstar. For the Knicks its #1 or bust.

I just hope the Knicks wont fuck this up and move all the kids, the #1 pick, and future picks for AD, and then end up with AD and a bunch of nobodies.

Either get two stars, or keep slow cooking the rebuild.

Pelicans shoulda took the intial offer they were hell bent on not gettin herbed and outsiders were gassin em not to do it

the knicks have an 86% chance of not getting the #1 pick,they have a higher chance at the 5th pick than #1 and are currently on a 16 game losing streak

pelicans fans said the lakers sucked last year and their pups arent that good yet the knicks in a weaker conference gettin steamrolled nightly

and I'll be damned if I offered the #1 pick for anthony davis he good but hell nah

man fuck magic and rob pelinka lol

real talk though

i think had Paul not tried to strong arm Dell, they would've taken that deal before the deadline...or would in the very least, gave it STRONG consideration

@AP21 you tripping fam

I would have took that offer because if the LA land a free agent that deal gon be off the table because they will have depth and 2 stars (not sure if they can afford 3

2019 FA class is top and if LA land one we aint getting the best offer out there.

KL
Kyrie
Kemba
KD
Klay
Cousins
Bulter
DeRozen

Lakers land 2 of them they would keep their players and have Talent and depth to go along with LBJ

@AP21 you tripping fam

I would have took that offer because if the LA land a free agent that deal gon be off the table because they will have depth and 2 stars (not sure if they can afford 3

2019 FA class is top and if LA land one we aint getting the best offer out there.

Lakers land 2 of them they would keep their players and have Talent and depth to go along with LBJ

KL (This one might have legs, although, i never took him to want to play for that kinda circus that is LA)
Kyrie (i dont think he really wanna play with LBJ. I think its media spin)
Kemba (i think MJ wanna make him a lifer in charlotte and will pay him)
KD (dont think he wanna be in the West no more)
Klay (not leaving GS)
Cousins (i think he looking for a bag so he might not even go there)
Bulter (certainly a possibility, but it depends on what happens if they make a deep run in the playoffs)
DeRozen (i think he like it in SA)

He mad at AD trying to take his own destiny in his hands

"Fans and media have become numb to NBA players doing whatever the F they want. Davis could have waited until this summer to do this"

Teams do it and he made players trying to

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back