Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man that was depressing...they saying give J rich the shot but I mean anybody between Dion/winslow/Rich I woulda been okay with

Those three combined for 18 threes and 83 points

Richardson and winslow was killin it late but winslow lost the game on the play he temporarily went with draymond sorry ass and left durant open

100% chance that trade offer will be there this Summer, so why rush it until you see what else is out there?

With AD always getting hurt why risk it

Aint nothing gon be better because it will all come down to where AD wanna go.

If he say he don't want to be in Boston, NY or where ever else nobody gon want to give away their entire team for 1 year

And Laker pieces is better than Boston

hoe shit lol

I understand both sides but this still is unfair to the small market teams.

Big market teams could take a stand and eat that 100k per game.

A small market team like the Pels though? They probably cant stand to lose 100k per game, especially knowing the fan base is going to lose interest for the rest of this season.

The thing the Pelicans need the most, as an organization not the team, is an exciting player thats gonna sell tickets.

Tatum so far is the most exciting name being thrown around and hes not really much of an exciting player himself.

Tough position for yall.

If he say he don't want to be in Boston, NY or where ever else nobody gon want to give away their entire team for 1 year

which one of these laker fans hacked your account lol

I understand both sides but this still is unfair to the small market teams.

Big market teams could take a stand and eat that 100k per game.

A small market team like the Pels though? They probably cant stand to lose 100k per game, especially knowing the fan base is going to lose interest for the rest of this season.

The thing the Pelicans need the most, as an organization not the team, is an exciting player thats gonna sell tickets.

Tatum so far is the most exciting name being thrown around and hes not really much of an exciting player himself.

Tough position for yall.
FWIW, i fuck with Kuzma heavy. I think the deal will ultimately boil down to who the pels value more in the deal. Tatum or Kuzma

I feel that

100% chance that trade offer will be there this Summer, so why rush it until you see what else is out there?

That’s not facts though. That particular trade might not be there this summer.

Say Kyrie leaves and the Knicks pick is #4.

Boston would then take Tatum off the table, AD won’t commit and that deal would be much weaker.

And Knicks sending like the 4th pick rather than 1 is much weaker then what everyone is expecting.

Then the Lakers would offer less as well at that point.

Not to mention if each Laker youngin ups their stock In the postseason like the Boston kids last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back