Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel In Black Face Resurface

h8qaseil0gu11.jpg

I wasn't really bothered. For one he's black and for 2 I think there was a deeper meaning behind it. Everybody just showed the pic Pusha posted, but not the other pics.

Black people can do "satire" or art with a message using black face, like Spike did with Bamboozled , etc.
So it's a deeper meaner when Drake *who was a whole Jew until Jas put him on* does it but not when ppl who know the insides and out of the movie industry and sees first hand how full of shit Hollywood is does it?

That's ya angle b?

Tropic Thunder >>>>Drake entire catalog also

Speaking of Karl Malone he was a child rapist who got a 13 yr old prego if yall interested in getting upset about old shit

TT was a satirical look at Hollywood ....the RDJ was to show how Hollywood would rather ethnicize (thatā€™s not a real word) and pay a white person to play those ethnic roles than hire and pay that ethnic individual...

Lol what do yā€™all niggas be taking from these movies

I mean yeeeeaaaa but i see why folks arent going to fuck with it because RDJ caked off it. He got money to be in.blackface.

So it's a deeper meaner when Drake *who was a whole Jew until Jas put him on* does it but not when ppl who know the insides and out of the movie industry and sees first hand how full of shit Hollywood is does it?

That's ya angle b?

Tropic Thunder >>>>Drake entire catalog also

Drake still a nigga b. Tragic mulatto probably but still a nigga.

So he should have poked fun at Hollywood for free??

Yall niggas are weird and draw some wild ass parallels

I think we need to stop gettin mad at ppl on social media over old shit.

But anyway they goin in a lil bit on Jimmy Fallons ig page.

Interested to see what Questlove will say. Im sure he will write a long essay form ig post.

I think we need to stop gettin mad at ppl on social media over old shit.

But anyway they goin in a lil bit on Jimmy Fallons ig page.

Interested to see what Questlove will say. Im sure he will write a long essay form ig post.
Nothing stops the check lol

So he should have poked fun at Hollywood for free??

Yall niggas are weird and draw some wild ass parallels

Nobody is saying he shouldve did it for free. But it aint like it changed hollywood or helped black people. So why the cape? Because you like the movie and it has blackface and dont want to look like a coon i guess.

So for the point TT tried to make, should a Black actor, did white face then do blackface to drive the point home

Some of y'all acting real dense right now

Back