Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel In Black Face Resurface

What's the difference between those in OP and RDJ doing it
I didnt watc vids in OP

I dont watch, follow, or otherwise support these dudes already so what's the point?

I only responded because of the TT/RDJ hate

Tropic Thunder.. Ehhhh... They shoulda just gotten a black guy to fill that role... RDJ for whatever reasons at all can't escapulate a Black person.... They ain't got our soul .. However

coming-to-america-em13.jpg

Tropic Thunder.. Ehhhh... They shoulda just gotten a black guy to fill that role... RDJ for whatever reasons at all can't escapulate a Black person.... They ain't got our soul .. However

coming-to-america-em13.jpg
That was the point! The whole was a big fuck you too Hollywood and how they cast and how much money they throw into stupid shit

I'm beginning to think yall didn't see the movie at all....

TT was a satirical look at Hollywood ....the RDJ was to show how Hollywood would rather ethnicize (that’s not a real word) and pay a white person to play those ethnic roles than hire and pay that ethnic individual...

Lol what do y’all niggas be taking from these movies

"nah when the white dude kept saying nigga he was just showing how dumb it was to be white and say nigga 100 times in a movie. Yall aint really watch the movie to get the deep message"

:dfbruh:

@Goldie...

How did you feel when Drake was discovered to have worn black face earlier in his career?

I wasn't really bothered. For one he's black and for 2 I think there was a deeper meaning behind it. Everybody just showed the pic Pusha posted, but not the other pics.

Black people can do "satire" or art with a message using black face, like Spike did with Bamboozled , etc.

lol why are they always using white characters to play ethnic characters in Hollywood

Hollywood makes a movie to show how ridiculous that is to make a point niggas still mad? I thought it was about open discourse to address the issues

Just like blacks can say nigga and whites can't, blacks can make satire about black oppression, white's can't. Just like we can't make a whole movie joking about concentration camps and then say there was a meaning behind it. Fuck no.

It's not that hard to understand.

Just like blacks can say nigga and whites can't, blacks can make satire about black oppression, white's can't. Just like we can't make a whole movie joking about concentration camps and then say there was a meaning behind it. Fuck no.

It's not that hard to understand.
But according the Lonious Monk in the Liam Neeson thread ; change only really occurs when whites start discussing and addressing others whites about the ills of society....

Lmao

That's why companies continue to do shit to black people with no fucks given cuz there's always some fuck niggas ready to defend em.

They don't try none of that shit with the jews and other groups. Soft.

That's why companies continue to do shit to black people with no fucks given cuz there's always some fuck niggas ready to defend em.

They don't try none of that shit with the jews and other groups. Soft.
Unfortunately that’s been a staple of our culture and community since we started intermingling with the othere

This nigga TI said as a person who spends 7 figures a year w Gucci, then as nigga w his own clothing brand instead of saying y’all niggas stop buying Gucci and buy my shit AKOO or whatever it’s called....fam gonna ask for a 3 months ban from wearing or buying Gucci.....

I laughed so hard when I read that shit

This nigga TI said as a person who spends 7 figures a year w Gucci, then as nigga w his own clothing brand instead of saying y’all niggas stop buying Gucci and buy my shit AKOO or whatever it’s called....fam gonna ask for a 3 months ban from wearing or buying Gucci.....

I laughed so hard when I read that shit
So he has his own clothing line, but spends 7 figures with Gucci?!?!!?! MY mind is blown rn, fr fr. These smart dumb niggas is something else. Wonder if his clothing line even making 7 figures a year now.

Back