Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage arrested by ICE ( Actually from the UK)

Whoever he pray to, better hope they hear him. I dont see this going his way tbh. They gunna use his lyrics and image against him. If they locking up children and dont care, they damn sure dont care about niggas.

kinda does make you wonder why didnt he get his shit in order? once he had the money he could hire lawyers to handle it.
and why didnt he get found out when he got locked?

dont they take prints? even with a fake name? and you need to be fingerprinted coming into the US.

something aint adding up...but maybe i missed some things.

Shit is foul because they say they have been aware of his status as an illegal immigrant the whole time. Dude has been poppin for a minute and it has to be assumed he has been paying his taxes this whole time because the IRS hasnt come knocking and they dont wait for anyone. Something isn't adding up, so I'm wondering who he pissed off

kinda does make you wonder why didnt he get his shit in order? once he had the money he could hire lawyers to handle it.
and why didnt he get found out when he got locked?

dont they take prints? even with a fake name? and you need to be fingerprinted coming into the US.

something aint adding up...but maybe i missed some things.

HE HAS HAD A VISA APPLICATION PENDING SINCE 2017

Some news outlets have said its been even longer than that...

so could you niglets please stop running with this

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

"He SHoulD HaVe hAD is SHit TOgetHer"

narrative that obviously them crackas want you to have.

Because by all accounts...when he started making legal money and got out the streets he DID get his shit together.

Shit is foul because they say they have been aware of his status as an illegal immigrant the whole time. Dude has been poppin for a minute and it has to be assumed he has been paying his taxes this whole time because the IRS hasnt come knocking and they dont wait for anyone. Something isn't adding up, so I'm wondering who he pissed off

same thing I been wondering....

Im starting to think he was the target the whole time...

I think they were trying to see if they could catch him in some shit and then get him to snitch on some folks and since he been living clean...this was the next best thing...visa application be damned

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

Because by all accounts...when he started making legal money and got out the streets he DID get his shit together.
put ya hands up nigga

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

This has been said several times in this thread.. so either folks are just skimming the thread and talkin shit or they just straight ignoring that fact

so you didn't see the multiple posts saying he put his paperwork in and it was pending? Or you just wanted to make whatever point you was tryna make fam?
i aint see them obviously.....
i can fight two niggas

i aint see them obviously.....
i can fight two niggas

bet that... you ready nigga?

@StringerBell posted this shit on Tuesday... sure you coulda missed it...

Jay-Z has stepped in to assist with 21 Savage's battle to be released from the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). According to a report TMZ published on Wednesday (Feb. 6), Jay has hired a lawyer to work on Savage's case. Hov released a statement on the matter as well.

"In addition to being a successful recording artist, Savage deserves to be reunited with his children immediately," Jay-Z said, while adding that his arrest was "an absolute travesty." He also reiterated the same point that Savage's team has made since the rapper's arrest on Sunday (Feb. 3)—his U Visa application has been pending for years.

The attorney hired by Jay, Alex Spiro, also released a statement to the celebrity news site.

"We are not going to stop until he is released, bonded out or in front of a judge," he told TMZ. "What we have here is someone who overstayed their Visa with an application pending for four years—not a convicted criminal that needs to be detained and removed but, by all accounts a wonderful person, father, and entertainer who has a marijuana offense which was vacated and sealed."

In addition to Jay-Z, many more of 21 Savage's peers have come to his defense, including J. Cole and even Georgia representative Henry C. "Hank" Johnson—who wrote an endorsement letter and shared it with ICE on Twitter.

@Goldie posted this on Wednesday... and you was the first to even GOAT the post fam Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 5.18.06 PM.png

Take your medicine... apologize and have a seat sir

tenor.gif

bet that... you ready nigga?

@StringerBell posted this shit on Tuesday... sure you coulda missed it...

@Goldie posted this on Wednesday... and you was the first to even GOAT the post famView attachment 109463

Take your medicine... apologize and have a seat sir

View attachment 109460
so what a nigga cant forget?

im doing a thousand thingsat once and tend to repeat myself cause i forgot i just said. it....

the fuck is wrong with you niggas lately....yall been coming at my neck in my distracted time.

by Tuesday imma flame all you nigga....tired ah the shit.

yall cant wait to catch a nigga slipping.

so what a nigga cant forget?

im doing a thousand thingsat once and tend to repeat myself cause i forgot i just said. it....

the fuck is wrong with you niggas lately....yall been coming at my neck in my distracted time.

by Tuesday imma flame all you nigga....tired ah the shit.

yall cant wait to catch a nigga slipping.

shrug.gif

lol aye man dont lump me in wit nobody else.. I aint tryna catch nobody slippin.

Alls im sayin.. If you gon argue a point fam... just be consistent

View attachment 109481

lol aye man dont lump me in wit nobody else.. I aint tryna catch nobody slippin.

Alls im sayin.. If you gon argue a point fam... just be consistent
*in youngbuck voice*
a nigga be confused.
i been tired...trynna get this business of the ground.
gotta deal with these swiss and africans here....

a nigga be confused'

but dont be thinking this shit is gonna happen again.

Back