Welcome To aBlackWeb

When whitey steps out of line & drops the N-bomb.. Is this how you respond?

i was working at a supermarket on the art time tip after the first baby, seafood department n shit....

now this the area where my wife n them grew up...

it's mad white ...... but a ltta them be poor, so they think they niggas too....well atleast they used to acting like that amongst themselves....or mixed niggas like my wife's brothers...those two think they the hardest niggaz alive anyway..shit be funny, ... i think they gve their little white boy friends a pass... but i can't really speak on it cuz i never heard anyone say that shit around me....

but one time we was at work and this one little white boy... he was cool to, he worked in the deli... he thought he was down n shit.. nigga listened to hip hop n shit....thought he ws cool...

so one day he came to grab the mop from our department , i ain't seen him in about a week..

this fool hit some "ooooh shit whasup my nigga i ain't seen u in a bit?"
i hit him with the

tumblr_mse9o6qDFC1r8gt0ao1_500.gif

"fuck you say??'

he was like "oh shit.. nah nah, nah, i ain't mean...."

i just stopped him and said "bruh.....u too comfortable, slow the fuck down"

"aww man i'm sorry, i ain't mean nuffin"

"don't be sorry... be careful, no go head before this shit get real'

dude got the fuck outta there so fast

i chased a white boy up the street once cuz he asked if our bar played "nigga music"

soon as i bucked he took off running

It do be hilarious
Watching these crackaz get beat for saying nigger while said person beating the crackas ass is like "wtf u call me nigga"

Racist whites gotta be so confused.
Anyway they know not to say it, I applaud all these videos

Someone called my girl a nigger in college.

My right hand was all fucked up at the end of the night from his teeth smashin against my fist. I guess i broke his nose too and the blood on the carpet fucked over someone on a deposit

Someone called my girl a nigger in college.

My right hand was all fucked up at the end of the night from his teeth smashin against my fist. I guess i broke his nose too and the blood on the carpet fucked over someone on a deposit
Goat

best/worst was this middle eastern fuck...

dude was being mad belligerent at the bar before i even came in, but of course the drunker he got the worse he got, so finally i had to go over there and tell him it was time to go..

so he was doing his best job to insult me and everybody in the bar, and then he said to me

"i bet you love sucking dick with those big tar baby nigger lips of yours"

now.....

couple things to consider here.

we were in the nice part of the restaurant at this time the upstairs bar......that leads to the dining room

this is how it looks 90% of the time

brewersart.jpg

lawyers, doctors, business professionals....that kinda crowd...

the exact kind of bystanders you don't want looking at you when shit bout to get real. and i think also, i really really liked this place, and i'm normally a very calm and cool character....

but at that point i was like fuck it, i can find another job....

so i turned with the full weight of my body throwing a hook dead at his face.... he instinctively flinched, and caught him more in the back of the neck, but i closed the distance on us, and turned with my right and tying to throw another punch, but he was also trying to block that....however the force threw him completely over a table, and i accented it by make sure i thre his legs up int he air so that he fell on his face...

all the people scatted, as a i pulled the tables and chairs back, dude on the ground crouching, and i just growled

"say it again......"
"ii....i...didn't say nothing!"

i let him get up.. and squared up on him... brought my hands up to my guard and told him "say it again, and watch me knock your shit loose"

by that time the managers ran over there, and put her arms around me like "D please, please, please...walk with me, please walk with me"

and two other employees kinda got dude out the door, cuz now he was in full vitim mode.....

the manager goes outside and talk to him, ..dude tells her i have an ego problem....lol.....

but she was able to get him outta there....

the manager came back to me, bought me a shot, asked me did i need to go smoke or anything.....and i realized she was the one crying...talking about nobody should ever have to deal with nastiness like that..

ten this old white couple came past us and the lady says "if anyone has to make a statement i can tell the police how that jerk tripped and fell over those tables all on his own.....i never saw no one touch him not once"

but yea, i almost killt that fool

best/worst was this middle eastern fuck...

dude was being mad belligerent at the bar before i even came in, but of course the drunker he got the worse he got, so finally i had to go over there and tell him it was time to go..

so he was doing his best job to insult me and everybody in the bar, and then he said to me

"i bet you love sucking dick with those big tar baby nigger lips of yours"

now.....

couple things to consider here.

we were in the nice part of the restaurant at this time the upstairs bar......that leads to the dining room

this is how it looks 90% of the time

brewersart.jpg

lawyers, doctors, business professionals....that kinda crowd...

the exact kind of bystanders you don't want looking at you when shit bout to get real. and i think also, i really really liked this place, and i'm normally a very calm and cool character....

but at that point i was like fuck it, i can find another job....

so i turned with the full weight of my body throwing a hook dead at his face.... he instinctively flinched, and caught him more in the back of the neck, but i closed the distance on us, and turned with my right and tying to throw another punch, but he was also trying to block that....however the force threw him completely over a table, and i accented it by make sure i thre his legs up int he air so that he fell on his face...

all the people scatted, as a i pulled the tables and chairs back, dude on the ground crouching, and i just growled

"say it again......"
"ii....i...didn't say nothing!"

i let him get up.. and squared up on him... brought my hands up to my guard and told him "say it again, and watch me knock your shit loose"

by that time the managers ran over there, and put her arms around me like "D please, please, please...walk with me, please walk with me"

and two other employees kinda got dude out the door, cuz now he was in full vitim mode.....

the manager goes outside and talk to him, ..dude tells her i have an ego problem....lol.....

but she was able to get him outta there....

the manager came back to me, bought me a shot, asked me did i need to go smoke or anything.....and i realized she was the one crying...talking about nobody should ever have to deal with nastiness like that..

ten this old white couple came past us and the lady says "if anyone has to make a statement i can tell the police how that jerk tripped and fell over those tables all on his own.....i never saw no one touch him not once"

but yea, i almost killt that fool
Goat
Bunch of feel good stories in here
It feels like a disney thread

Goat
Bunch of feel good stories in here
It feels like a disney thread
It was so frustrating that I was too close to land either punch clean..

He went down cuz of sheer power.... But I wanted the satisfaction of that crack so bad...

But once I squared up, he wanted no parts

It was so frustrating that I was too close to land either punch clean..

He went down cuz of sheer power.... But I wanted the satisfaction of that crack so bad...

But once I squared up, he wanted no parts
I feel you
I've fought punched several white boys, once they know it's real they always ball up or put their head down and try to hold on to u for dear life.
Not saying their aint cacs out there that could squab but I've only ever got into it with them over racist shit and all of em that say disrespectful shit can't fuckin fight.

Buncha pussys

This...

Plus some white ppl do that jus to get a reaction. Like lemme see if i can fuck w this nigga type shit.

Its been a minute since I have been just str8 up called "nigger"

Had a lil situation with this young white girl that works in the office...

she is like freshly 21...into hip hop culture...has black friends....fucks black men

similar to Du situation she hits me with the "what up my nigga"

I just literally stared a hole into her soul

havent had that problem since

I feel you
I've fought punched several white boys, once they know it's real they always ball up or put their head down and try to hold on to u for dear life.
Not saying their aint cacs out there that could squab but I've only ever got into it with them over racist shit and all of em that say disrespectful shit can't fuckin fight.

Buncha pussys

This 1000%

Pop all that shit then curl up into a ball and don’t even have the dignity to take a ass whooping on they feet.

2572A212-A120-41CA-82D2-6A0212CFA2F3.png

Smh... they take all the fun out of it. I remember I was BEGGING dude to get on his feet and fight back

At the end he had me feeling like I bullied his ass. I took his wallet but didn’t even keep shit. I just emptied out on the street being petty as hell to make him react

Back