Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL: K Shine vs Geechi Gotti

Who U Got?

• Total voters
On the first round K Shine s go yo fam sounding a lot like Twork like a lot like Twork fuck is going on

Shine told someone if they gonna laugh at Geechie s shit they need to go on his side yea give Geechie COTY....his 3rds be like screenplays

K Shine 2-1, Shine took round 1 clear, Geechi took round 3 clear. So it’s down to the 2nd and I edged it to Shine.

All that "blood" shit was cringe af
Idc how long hes been a blood he never was at no battles doing all that
"Talk to that nigga Bloood"
Smh shine should've been in the g unit video with all them gangster actors

yea, i dont even need to see the last round from Shine

Geechi 3-0

Geechi just be talking that real shit in his 3rds.....I’m surprised Geechi ain’t had a K Twork rebuttal....ain’t no way niggas wasn’t thinking Twork wrote that shit

Regardless of the Twork similarities and the gas, Geechi cooked Shine imo. But for me it's more about Shine using Twork's delivery than it is him using Twork's bars. I'm gonna make a video tomorrow showing the difference from how Shine rapped a year or 2 ago to how he raps now.

Regardless of the Twork similarities and the gas, Geechi cooked Shine imo. But for me it's more about Shine using Twork's delivery than it is him using Twork's bars. I'm gonna make a video tomorrow showing the difference from how Shine rapped a year or 2 ago to how he raps now.
Don’t even worry bout nigga on his Trump shit seeing what he wants to see ....the entire world calling him K Twork one nigga gonna say he don’t see it lol

Shine been rapping like that all year though... because every one else saying it i'm supposed to fall in line with it? Shine and twork bar structure is way different. Don't let aggression be the only thing you see in these verses.

@Goldie shine did change his style. JC changed his style.. a lot of battle rappers change the way they structure bars and find a new level of success. Peep shine vs ty law, this dropped July 2017

He's clearly more aggressive vs gotti, but the way he structures his bars has been consistently like this all 2018.

Bruh i hate this hive mind that battle rap been having lately.

Sage is one of the niggas I respect the most in regards to battle rap opinions and I see where he's coming from cuz Shine has always been an aggressive battle rapper, but there is similarity there. Either way I fuck with Shine heavy.

I'll try to have a video made by tomorrow to show what I've noticed.

Back