Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When looking at the players involved, the Lakers offer is better.

Other than Tatum, im not really high on any of the Celtics players. Good role players but nothing great. Whereas with the Lakers offer Ingram, Kuz, and Ball have potential to be borderline stars to stars.

When looked at deeper though, taking the Lakers offer means you have to extend Ingram next season. That messes up their cap flexibility a year sooner than the Celtics deal does. Plus you already have Lavar saying he doesnt want Lonzo in NO. In LA, they could get lavar to stfu. Not sure if NO can do that. Lavar already calling Luke the worst coach ever, imagine what hes gonna do in NO.

The Celtics offer also gives the Pelicans Horfords expiring contract which they can flip for more assests next season. Smart is on a great contract. I personally dont care bout Terry. I would offer him a fair contract and if he wants more (which he will), ill trade him for 2nd rounders or let him walk.

From the standpoint of picks, I think the picks the Celtics are offering are better.

Its close though.

The lakers offer is probably better in the short term, but the Celtics offer is better in the long term.

Id go with the Celtics offer.
You smart bruh.

Hellll nah not Fultz man. Fuck

His trade value was obviously low so why not wait and see if he overcomes the injury

Africa this on you bruh. You posted this shit to existence

I thought Ross for Fultz made sense for a min didnt know we could pull this off. Pleasure doing business with you

I dislike that nigga more. lol He's always bitching. Now the dude has a problem with the media asking about his free agency? WTF? That nigga had the nerve to say he's just doing his job. So are they. Free agency is basketball news. You can't get mad at them for doing their job. I think it's fair for him to not want to answer certain questions. Cool, say I don't want to answer that. But to get up and bitch like people are doing him wrong is ridiculous.

M.B.S

Momma's boy syndrome

Africa really excited about getting Fultz lol. I guess that what you gotta look forward to being a Magic fan

and what exactly do you have to look forward to? Watching a mediocre product with no flexibility play at little ceasers arena for the next 5 yrs? I know you hurt doggy. Btw were coming up on that time of year where Blake humpty dumpty ass falls apart at least this time it won't be in the playoffs. Have fun with that contract. Maybe you can flip him for Wall?

200.gif

Last edited:
and what exactly do you have to look forward to? Watching a mediocre product with no flexibility play at little ceasers arena for the next 5 yrs? I know you hurt doggy. Btw its were coming up on that time of year where Blake humpty dumpty ass falls apart at least this time it won't be in the playoffs. Have fun with that contract. Maybe you can flip him for Wall?

200.gif

You tryna clown me.

But yet you're excited to watch this

fultz.gif

Fuck outta here man. You can't be serious.

I don't understand how KD...a muthafucca who's won back to back titles...STILL feel like he needs validation, and overly sensitive.

He's mad at the media for asking about his future plans when he keeps signing 1 year deals lol. Players have been on the verge of FA before and shut all the questions down w/ a simple "Don't ask me" at the beginning of the season and keep it moving.

He's mad at the media for asking about his future plans when he keeps signing 1 year deals lol. Players have been on the verge of FA before and shut all the questions down w/ a simple "Don't ask me" at the beginning of the season and keep it moving.

But that don't stop them from asking.

Just say youre focus on winning a championship every time and they will give up.

They have to ask that question though since hes so sensitive about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back