Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were a game away from the ECF in 2016....

Im not talking to a pelicans fan about team success

Pelicans don't even develop players

A game away from the ECF in the east lol

Not the finals where you find out if you're a real contender but the ECF.

Being a second round at best team in the east was yall ceiling and that shit is mediocre.

Ask me in 2020

'20 free agency class is trash if you bankin on that it's a wrap

they need to aggressively be tryin to trade dudes when their contracts become expirings for somebody like blake or before the other day I woulda said wall

@juks @Thor

It was posted in here yesterday

Also I try to be in every organization's business. I love this shit

Yo I'm not talking to anybody who's team is in the lottery in 2019 no more..enough is enough. Because these niggas don't wanna see you win. They want you down there with them. They don't want you to prosper, they want you to be down and out. They don't wanna see you embrace your destiny, they want you downtrodden and miserable because they been like that for years. So much that it's normal to them.

I won't take it anymore
Spoken from a bulls fan during a shitty season from an organizational standpoint that signs fat jabari parker that said on day 1 "I'm not playing D, now what?"

This is what I'm talking about lol

We off that in 2019

View attachment 101432

Talk to me in 2020

Poor kid can't make a logical point just stick to spammin old laker team pics.Lol @ the '20 free agency class

@BDBIID

here you go fam

Pitchers and Catchers reporting soon.

You, silverfoxx and the fellas might wanna check out some New Orleans Baby Cakes games this year.

Once the Pelis leave, that’s all it’s gonna be besides the Saints my friend.

Pitchers and Catchers reporting soon.

You, silverfoxx and the fellas might wanna check out some New Orleans Baby Cakes games this year.

Once the Pelis leave, that’s all it’s gonna be besides the Saints my friend.
its ok man

i am gonna fuck with the Baby Cakes this year tho...s/o with you for knowing about them

let me know how the tryout went tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back