Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

When looking at the players involved, the Lakers offer is better.

Other than Tatum, im not really high on any of the Celtics players. Good role players but nothing great. Whereas with the Lakers offer Ingram, Kuz, and Ball have potential to be borderline stars to stars.

When looked at deeper though, taking the Lakers offer means you have to extend Ingram next season. That messes up their cap flexibility a year sooner than the Celtics deal does. Plus you already have Lavar saying he doesnt want Lonzo in NO. In LA, they could get lavar to stfu. Not sure if NO can do that. Lavar already calling Luke the worst coach ever, imagine what hes gonna do in NO.

The Celtics offer also gives the Pelicans Horfords expiring contract which they can flip for more assests next season. Smart is on a great contract. I personally dont care bout Terry. I would offer him a fair contract and if he wants more (which he will), ill trade him for 2nd rounders or let him walk.

From the standpoint of picks, I think the picks the Celtics are offering are better.

Its close though.

The lakers offer is probably better in the short term, but the Celtics offer is better in the long term.

Id go with the Celtics offer.

Lavar had me rolling. Nigga said players wanted to whoop Luke's ass and wondered why Bron still ain't good at free throws after all this time

Man I wish I had my headphones. Forgot them in my other jacket pocket. I wanted to listen to the Lavar clip. Yall made it sound wild.

windhorst said demps never had any intention of trading ad to the lakers and intentionally leaked the offers to sabotage them, imo payback for klutch tryin to strong arm them

Damn

Lmao who said that's what the Boston deal would look like?

Look at this desperation from klutch/Lakers

First thing I was thinking too. Why would Boston show their hand now and give NO a chance to think that offer is not good enough?

First thing I was thinking too. Why would Boston show their hand now and give NO a chance to think that offer is not good enough?
Lol Lakers getting desperate

Gotta make up shit to make their offer seem good. Dell Demps has significantly destroyed the Lakers' chemistry by leaking info because he and the league don't fuck with this collusion

Lol Lakers getting desperate

Gotta make up shit to make their offer seem good. Dell Demps has significantly destroyed the Lakers' chemistry by leaking info because he and the league don't fuck with this collusion

Which collusion klutch/AD or Demps letting Pop control him?

Fuck sabotaging the Lakers.

he better be trying to get great players/picks.

Cant focus on fucking up the lakers and building a team at the same time shit

And it's crazy I've always hated Durant until he went to GS

Idk man I like this Durant

I dislike that nigga more. lol He's always bitching. Now the dude has a problem with the media asking about his free agency? WTF? That nigga had the nerve to say he's just doing his job. So are they. Free agency is basketball news. You can't get mad at them for doing their job. I think it's fair for him to not want to answer certain questions. Cool, say I don't want to answer that. But to get up and bitch like people are doing him wrong is ridiculous.

Which collusion klutch/AD or Demps letting Pop control him?
lol at "letting" pop control him

7e4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back