Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao it's not in that clip but they asked Durant after all that

"How have you been playing and the team lately?"

Durant: *puts mic back and starts to leave* "I'm done, you know you don't care about that"

Lmao

Oh yeah tell LeBron to SHUT THE FUCK UP with that bullshit he talking

1. He frustrated from AD

2. Barnes knew he could be traded and played anyways

3. Barnes wasn't wronged

4. He wouldn't have posted that if AD was traded midgame to the Lakers

5. This nigga talking like he reps the player's Association

Focus on that team that's worse than the kings

Harrison Barnes knew that he was getting traded. He wanted to play anyway. Lebron is just saying this so he can get that pressure off of him for trying to trade damn near the whole team.

Durant faux rant ain’t fooling nobody

He fake outraged the media doing what they always do , there was speculation his whole last season in okc he may leave and he left. It’s no different now
Could just be he grew tired of the media and their ways

The media annoys even me sometimes from how they do too much in this era of clickbait and I don't even play

I think Durant is allowed to feel this way especially when 95% of the time he wants to talk about the game. I would think 95% of media questions are about shit outside the game or that's how he feels

Remember what the media did when he only argued with Dray for 10 secs? That shit was a week and half drama produced by who? The media

The media annoys even me sometimes from how they do too much in this era of clickbait and I don't even play

I think Durant is allowed to feel this way especially when 95% of the time he wants to talk about the game. I would think 95% of media questions are about shit outside the game or that's how he feels

Remember what the media did when he only argued with Dray for 10 secs? That shit was a week and half drama produced by who? The media

It comes with the territory, people care about this speculative stuff more than the game.

I understand what he saying but it is what it is it ain’t gonna change

Man, Durant bitches about the media alot, but compared to most great players past and present, the media have been quite tame with him.

Man, Durant bitches about the media alot, but compared to most great players past and present, the media have been quite tame with him.

Idk man. This was the case when he was in OKC.

Since he been to gsw, the media been questioning his manhood for years.

Durant has a problem with the media and how they operate. He's been vocal about it for a few years now. I completely understand where he's coming from too. But it's something he'll have to live with until he retires.

well, i find it ironic that a dude who had a burner account tells someone else to grow up when they are essentially doing their job

The media is tame for all small market teams though.

Even with stars like Westbrook. He catches flack but with all the dumb shit he does, it would be much worse if he was in a bigger market.

Take that OKC Celtics game from a few days ago. OKC down 12 with 5 minutes to go. They catch up. They get the ball with 10 seconds left, a 2 ties the game, a 3 wins it.

Instead of running a play to get someone a open look, Russ tried dribbling through 3 people and got the ball stripped and they didnt even get to put up a shot.

Imagine if Russ was in NY, LA, Boston, or Chicago and consistenly doing dumb shit like this? We would never hear the end of it.

Last edited:
KD does not have thick enough skin to play in NY. The media would drive his sensitive ass to suicide.

I can imagine a NY Post headlines now if KD has a bad game and goes like 4 for 20 in a playoff game.

Imagine if he has a bad series and the Knicks lose a playoff series?

I almost wanna see it happen.

NY is vicious man. This will never not to be funny. These posters were all over NY and Brooklyn during that Nets Heat series and Deron Williams was putting up duds.

Bmqf0AUIMAAD80b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back