Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Demi Lovato Laughing At 21 Savage Memes

Fair or Foul

• Total voters
lol so cuz she's a crackhead she can't laugh with everybody else? Yall wild.

Black twitter is trash. Mfs look for any reason to attack and "cancel" somebody. Shit's corny.
She ain't a real crack head until sucks dick for some crack...

Usual suspect in here lusting over white women while wearing their back to the motherland shirt

Sad

Fair

It remind me of grade school, when a person is in a roast with someone, and a nigga being extra with the giggling or throwing shots on the side. So the roaster stop roasting his opponent to focus on the nigga that's throwing his little shots

Where is the get back at Tammi Loren tho?

We was told to ignore her but y'all go after the crackhead?

Niggas ain't shit
Tomi thrives and stays relevant off of attention.
It's different for her. She needs to be starved of attention so she can take her rightful place on bangbros

Fair as fuck.

"How you laughing at 21? Hes got a family to feed"

How me laughing at dude or being straight faced gonna affect dude feeding his family?

Im not a 21 savage fan. Plus im an old man at this point so I cant name a single 21 savage song.

I laughed hard as fuck at the memes.

I still genuinely hope dude gets out, gets to stay, and makes crazy money.

Why does it have to be impossible to laugh at this whole shit and still think the situation is fucked up?

Just when I start to like you you go and say stupid shit to remind me why I dont
Lol I been saying stupid shit to u for years. If u think I care bout if someone likes me or not online u haven't been paying enough attention fire-crotch

Reactions: B_A
Back