Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Demi Lovato Laughing At 21 Savage Memes

Fair or Foul

• Total voters
are you a Demi Lovato fan then?

I didnt know about none of that...I just knew she got busted and/or went to rehab or some shit

but if she got roasted into deleting her account, that was all fair too

she probably relapsed after this shit.....said "fuck twitter" and hit the candy man
Nah. I just know a lot of useless shit cuh.

You already know she back at it..... 2zQN6Fx.gif

lol so cuz she's a crackhead she can't laugh with everybody else? Yall wild.

Black twitter is trash. Mfs look for any reason to attack and "cancel" somebody. Shit's corny.

Cmon man...

This is literally a case of "we can roast this nigga...but you cant" that we have in Black culture.

whether its your family, close friends, your sports teamamtes...whatever...

I can roast my cousins to bolivia....but let an outsider laugh too hard or try to throw a joke in....

tenor.gif

and thats basically what happened here...

Relax b...

are you a Demi Lovato fan then?

I didnt know about none of that...I just knew she got busted and/or went to rehab or some shit

but if she got roasted into deleting her account, that was all fair too

she probably relapsed after this shit.....said "fuck twitter" and hit the candy man

Not really a "fan" per se.

Just a casual observer.

Foul,

If you in a roast session and you the kid with the laptop teeth, or the funky rat poop breath and you laughing too hard at a joke and a nigga turn around and say "Man I know you ain't laughing" You better have 4 or 5 jokes to fire off, cuz the spot-light is on you. Don't laugh too hard when you got a strong chin

To me that's why fair..
You wanna laugh at the roast session, you better be on your toes..

She was just another mf on the sidelines that got caught laughing a lil bit too hard..

"I KNOW you ain't laughing witcho ol ___________ ass"

well, i'll admit, i chuckled at a couple of memes

but overall, i dont find this a laughing matter as I stated in the 21 thread.

once you get over the shock of him not being born here, and you realize what's happened to him, i dont understand how you could laugh

Race brought up a good point on twitter about people laughing at 21 for being a "character" but Ross has been outchea living his best life after the correctional officer shit came out, yet he still eating off these dope boy fantasies he putting in raps
very good point.....

but this is why niggas will never get it

no ones laughing at him actually being deported, though... everyone seems to be on the same page w that.. that he should be free and home... but the U.K. savage memes can be laughed at.. everyone was sharing them... the shit was trending..

Fake outrage as per usual... this shit is every where...

Cracka needed to stay in a crackas place.
Idc if it's funny, fuck up bitch

i get all that but ya'll sound just like white people with that calling everybody that did any drug a crackhead shit lol

how many rappers roasted her for doing H when they sip lean and pop percs?

same shit, she just liked hers straight up.....that and they scared of the needle lmao....it doesnt look cool...cant shoot up in the video

had she "fired back" like the ugly kid laughing too hard or tried to explain she woulda been in some shit

I dont wanna hear shit about AD leaving, so I get it.....if you a 21 fan and this made you mad, fine

but people coming out the wood works to call foul or say drug users cant post about memes on fuckin twitter just sound dumb

When you a drug abuser that had to go to rehab multiple times and realistically didn't even get dragged for it then stfu. It's that simple. You projecting and taking it to extremes (who roasted her? Who out here doing lean and percs talking shit? 21?) when the fact of the matter is she is a person of similar stature to 21 where every misstep is put under the public microscope and scrutinized.
She doesn't get to poke fun from a safe place after going on a junkie redemption tour. No.
If it was the other way around 21 would be getting called all kinds of toxic.

Where is the get back at Tammi Loren tho?

We was told to ignore her but y'all go after the crackhead?

Niggas ain't shit

Foul. We can do that but she can't do that.

Plus there's a difference between laughing at someone's misfortunes on a forum as a regular joe and doing it publicly as a celebrity with tons of followers.

And also extra foul because when the shit got turned on her she played victim. Fuck her.

Besides you can’t be a whole junkie out here and try to get in on the roast. She like that one nigga with the fucked up edge up who can’t laugh at the jokes when everybody roasting cause then he’ll catch heat.
Foul,

If you in a roast session and you the kid with the laptop teeth, or the funky rat poop breath and you laughing too hard at a joke and a nigga turn around and say "Man I know you ain't laughing" You better have 4 or 5 jokes to fire off, cuz the spot-light is on you. Don't laugh too hard when you got a strong chin
It's like having a roasting session, and someone not affiliated laugh a lil too hard. " I know your junkie ass ain't laughing bitch." She should have just keekeed from afar. You know a crackhead gets no pass for NOTHING, even if they clean up.

fuck her...

if her feelings are hurt... continue to hurt them...

just off of principal....

we should force apologies and make these people feel as comfortable as possible for as long as we can get away with it..

even if we not forreal mad... just make them think we mad...

who gives a fuck about their feelings forreal?

we should make liam neeson kiss jesse jackson ass....

south-park-s11e01c03-go-ahead-apologize-16x9.jpg

Fair.

Its fucked up that hes getting threatened deportation. But the memes were fucking hilarious because nobody in the world expected him to be british.

I saw a vid the other day and allegedly he aint even british, he is supposedly from the Caribbean and the specific island is under rule by the UK and he was eligible for a british passport.

Still though.. The memes were fucking hilarious. The deportation, fucked up.

vZiO964.png

Fair.

Its fucked up that hes getting threatened deportation. But the memes were fucking hilarious because nobody in the world expected him to be british.

I saw a vid the other day and allegedly he aint even british, he is supposedly from the Caribbean and the specific island is under rule by the UK and he was eligible for a british passport.

Still though.. The memes were fucking hilarious. The deportation, fucked up.

vZiO964.png

It really not fucked up he’s getting threatened with deportation

That nigga is illegal with the means to be a citizen.

Just a dumb nigga. It like a nigga going buy $200 Jordan’s but didn’t pay his insurance and get mad for getting pulled over and car towed.

It really not fucked up he’s getting threatened with deportation

That nigga is illegal with the means to be a citizen.

Just a dumb nigga. It like a nigga going buy $200 Jordan’s but didn’t pay his insurance and get mad for getting pulled over and car towed.

He filed for his U-Visa in 2017...

which is why is lawyers are basically saying his detainment is unlawful...cause he has paperwork in the system b...

Back