Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Jersey Required To Teach LGBT History in School

Force what?

"Under the new measure, public schools must include lessons about the political, economic and social contributions of the LGBT community"

That's not bad to me

That is forcing them if they need it to graduate when they didn't before. Not everyone wanna be tolerant of those people lifestyle

That is forcing them if they need it to graduate when they didn't before. Not everyone wanna be tolerant of those people lifestyle

Im just seeing as what they did in society and not so much as the other shit

But I understand completely understand and agree where you coming from my brother

This is only for public schools ain't it? Usually shit like that is only mandated for public schools. Private schools don't deal with none of the bullshit they force on public schools. Shit is sad.

My kids gone be home schooled anyways

tenor.gif

Been sayin it for years

I guess it's really important to let everyone know that some people who have made contributions to society likes to get fucked in the ass or if they're a woman; eat vagina.

They can say whatever tf they like. That shit is a mental disorder that got accepted by society.

We aren't gonna live to see the end results but we for sure are in the stages where society is made to make this the norm or even something to aspire to

Homosexuality doesn't contribute to society but homosexuals do. Not sure where I stand in this except that they need to get that T outta there coz this gender misalignment is anti science

Back