Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage arrested by ICE ( Actually from the UK)

Wait what?? I thought he said his dad couldn't afford to buy him a phone or J's? Lol WTF

lol this is dude page. Apparently he's a diabetes doctor. 21 is in this pic and a couple more on his page from when he was younger.

1B965B68-15BF-4AE5-AC00-39C520D20201.png

Last edited:
I mean, lets be real rn......no record company losing sleep knowing that 21 Savage owns his masters. And once again Wale shows how hes a bitch. How you crying at the thought that a millionaire might get kicked out the country for a little while.

Kicked out for a while? If this shit is true ain't no way he is being let back into the States. That is not how deportation works.

Wale's my nigga, but him and the rest of these mfs on social media acting like this is the end of the world for 21 savage and saying we're foul for laughin at this shit need to go fuck themselves.

He's not being sent to prison, he just has to go back to his homeland, in which he'll more than likely will be right back in the states in no time. Shit aint that serious.

Wale's my nigga, but him and the rest of these mfs on social media acting like this is the end of the world for 21 savage and saying we're foul for laughin at this shit need to go fuck themselves.

He's not being sent to prison, he just has to go back to his homeland, in which he'll more than likely will be right back in the states in no time. Shit aint that serious.

They acting like hes a kid being ripped from his parents

Unless extraordinary circumstances once u get the boot u gone

DylzFM6U0AAIiG1.jpg

DylzFM7UwAAdnBm.jpg

Back