Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've used that quote so much since the mid 90s. Man that first movie was really special.

Haha yeah me too, and when I was a kid me and my boys all used to say 'your on the mic with mike whats your beef?' (none us were called mike either haha) I think Will said that in the kitchen at Martin's house... Ive not seen it in ages, I need to watch this and Blue Streak again for old times stake!!!

Haha yeah me too, and when I was a kid me and my boys all used to say 'your on the mic with mike whats your beef?' (none us were called mike either haha) I think Will said that in the kitchen at Martin's house... Ive not seen it in ages, I need to watch this and Blue Streak again for old times stake!!!

"Ayo can I talk to Romeo" ha ha ha so many great and random quotes in that movie.

We used to always use "Titties was out a little bit" anytime we referenced seeing a chick, lol.

I ain’t gonna be disrespected by someone named Mr Litty. Nigga if you don’t get that millennial sassy shit the fuck outta here! Lololololz Yes I enjoyed Bad Boys 2 more than 1. Better than I forget who said in the Friday thread calling Friday after next a Christmas classic. But That’s just me

60077601-C703-432E-8059-B1B85226F618.gif

I ain’t gonna be disrespected by someone named Mr Litty. Nigga if you don’t get that millennial sassy shit the fuck outta here! Lololololz Yes I enjoyed Bad Boys 2 more than 1. Better than I forget who said in the Friday thread calling Friday after next a Christmas classic. But That’s just me

View attachment 107728
Let me go find that thread and call someone stupid

Ill be back

Every page huh?

Shits is like a vortex of stupidity

Every page what???

giphy.gif

Back