Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hollow vs Math Face Off

I have a strong feeling this battle is either going to end in a brawl by the bottom of the 1st/somewhere in the 2nd rounds or just be one-sided as fuck.

Even though Hollow got John to me, but he was very light... I need that first round against Charlie, Hollow... that GrindTime, rare form against Okwerdz and Passwurdz, Hollow. That's the angle he needs to bring, hella personals but with a clever twist and unorthodox angles. Going rugged and aggressive with Math with street and gun-talk may not work, because Math is bringing all of that energy with a whole lot of emotions lol.

Last edited:
this shit WWE

How? This is real life shit that spilled over into battle rap. I need to find that angryfan interview detailing what happened with them in coney island. But hollow used to be NYB heavy if u look at videos from 8 years ago you will see hollow, math, cortez, brooklyn hanz and d chambers used to be cliqued up.

Lol this shit hilarious as fuck tho....I’m mad at u on some real life shit ...lets battle

lol they're supposed to fight over some shit that happened nearly 5 years ago? They just don't rock with eachother no more, put it in rap.

Lol this shit hilarious as fuck tho....I’m mad at u on some real life shit ...lets battle
It's hip hop negro
It was created as a way to relieve stress in a creative artform
DopeyRawDesertpupfish-small.gif

If this nigga wasn't busy harlem shaking on acid back in the day he'd have shot up half of manhattan.

lol they're supposed to fight over some shit that happened nearly 5 years ago? They just don't rock with eachother no more, put it in rap.
If it happens 5 yr ago why they crying bout this shit now....I don’t remember what I was doing 5 yrs ago....I welcome the battle ....but it’s gonna be full of chatty patty sensitive thug shit....Math gonna prolly end up snuffing that boy anyway ....dude too emotionally involved

Most people can remember falling out with their bestfriend 5 years ago , you're just a rare person fam

Most people can remember falling out with their bestfriend 5 years ago , you're just a rare person fam
All facts at the last sentence....fam this shit still pathetic...we still don’t know what Verb and Holla s beef was bout...they ha sled it right away and moved on....these niggas acting like scorned lovers and shit ...hope we never have to hear bout loyalty, Dizazster and etc.... after this battle

We saw the whole math vs hollow beef play out in public, math got knocked df out infront of everybody fam. This situation and the verb/hitman situation is completely different.

Then Hollow started chillin with Diz in public. There's a lot of parts to it. I'm just down to see a dope battle.

They had a picture in the midst of them doing the bodied movie. This whole beef stems from hollow doing the bodied movie with dizaster, which is some hating shit imo.

In his and Math's defense, we haven't seen a great Hollow in years. On the real I don't think we've seen a great Hollow since the Lux battle. The nigga just lost to John John......

NrjuKab.gif

John John

Though you’re making a good point strategy wise, you really think it’s going to take much effort for Hollow to beat Math Hoffa?!?!? Lmao!!!!

In most cases, you are right regarding Math, but when Math is super hungry he's actually a problem.
Why do you think Diz punched him? Lol...

Hollow has a lot to lose, if he sleeps on this and gives some slouch ass performance, his credibility will drop and make Math look good.

Back