Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Won The Game vs Joe Budden Battle?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I remember when 200 Bars and Runnin came out, it was on every mixtape on 125th st. It was right around the time Joe Budden's Pump It Up was getting played every hour on Hot 97. I even remember the slogan, after they played Pump It Up the radio announcers would say, "Joe Budden is the street's #1 draft pick". But I don't remember Joe Budden's diss to Game.

Can anybody give me a brief synopsis of how the battle started and any tracks where they went back n forth?

Joe said you should be in the g unit vid with all the gangster actors, the unit took it as a shot even tho they had gangster actors in the video. After that Budden proceeded to put foots in the unit ass

Joe did a mixtape with clue and had some bars that dissed 50. Cant remember the song. He dissed the other members too as well I think.

Game was the most vocal about retaliating as he didnt have an album out yet and was getting a buzz. This was his first diss I think:

Then joe came back with a full diss:

Then it just continued on from there but they squashed it before too long and game was on buddens album.

Joe said you should be in the g unit vid with all the gangster actors, the unit took it as a shot even tho they had gangster actors in the video. After that Budden proceeded to put foots in the unit ass
This is it. It was more of a punchline than bars. But yeah that caused game to diss, then he retaliated and they went back and forth a bit

I dont know who won but games shit talking at the end of his song always had me in tears

"Aye get dre on the phone....see if that nigga remember what joe buddens second single was. Cuz I don't"

I dont know who won but games shit talking at the end of his song always had me in tears

"Aye get dre on the phone....see if that nigga remember what joe buddens second single was. Cuz I don't"

That's kinda of self label ether since busta rhymes who was his label mate at the time was on joe budden's 2nd single

His image is the West coast saviour, must've been the only weapon they had

I know pac is in heaven like Damn!
-budden

"Let me tell you bout the time I fucked Cyn Santana
Beverly suite, was giving her backshots in a red bandana.
Had the pussy whistling ,like the song from Juelz Santana." The Game

"Let me tell you bout the time I fucked Cyn Santana
Beverly suite, was giving her backshots in a red bandana.
Had the pussy whistling ,like the song from Juelz Santana." The Game
This some shit BUT that was before Joe and Cyn got together I assume so no harm no foul.

Back