Support or Cancel: Tariq Nasheed

• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
this

how many african americans are there compared to Native Americans

how far is $500M going to go in black america?

Why are you even worried about that Lol. Did the Indians, Farmers, Jews, Japs, Europeans in Europe, Iraqis, White women, say how many ppl there are in our groups when they receive money from the gov't Lol

Man them ppl aint worried about all that.

500 million dollars is 500 million dollars more than what you had. We aint got nothing now. We worrying about the wrong thing, how many black ppl will get this and that, man let's get our dues first and we'll figure the rest out when we get there Lol.

Who do you think is paying for that, is what you should be asking yourself.

You thinking none of these other groups are getting paid?

The Indians just got 500 million, so the Indians paid for the 500 million?? They get an annual pay-out ($5 dollar Indians cuz they aint real Indians) So they pay themselves?

How many natives are touching that money?

How many natives are touching that money?

Lol,

Man I don't know, let's just get black candidates and us black folks to demand for the money that we are owed. I don't care if I don't get it, Let's just get it.

But to answer your question, I'd say look up the historical records and see who are black Natives in this country, you can easily find records of black folks over here, and get the funds to those ppl who are documented. Slave owners kept records of their slaves, those black folks and their surviving family members get the share.

Those who built the railroads, streets, buildings, white house, etc, let them families of those ppl get that. It'll be enough to go around, 500 million is not enough, but something

Last edited:
Why are you even worried about that Lol. Did the Indians, Farmers, Jews, Japs, Europeans in Europe, Iraqis, White women, say how many ppl there are in our groups when they receive money from the gov't Lol

Man them ppl aint worried about all that.

500 million dollars is 500 million dollars more than what you had. We aint got nothing now. We worrying about the wrong thing, how many black ppl will get this and that, man let's get our dues first and we'll figure the rest out when we get there Lol.
think of it like this

if you have a class action lawsuit, $500M sounds like a lot of money until you have to divide it b/t all the litigants.

You might get $100 after everything, so I ask, how far is it supposed to go? Are you proposing that Black America get installments of $500M?

So what if somebody is mixed? Do they only get half? What about quadroons and octaroons? I'm not even joking - this is something that would need to be addressed and then it becomes a slippery slope. What about someone who is black but one parent is a recent black immigrant?

Does the oldest living person in each family get all the money or is it on a sliding scale based on age and family size (and mixedness)?

Or would they just funnel that shit into churches and social programs and schools and call it a day?

The logistics are complex so you can't really say "reparations" and have that alone be anywhere near "tangible".

think of it like this

if you have a class action lawsuit, $500M sounds like a lot of money until you have to divide it b/t all the litigants.

You might get $100 after everything, so I ask, how far is it supposed to go? Are you proposing that Black America get installments of $500M?

Understand, and I see your point.

The lady in the video proposed 100 billion dollars over a 10 year span, 500Ms is a low number for a group of ppl that built a country.

100 bucks for building a country?

The Holocaust survivors got paid more than 100 dollars. I wanna say 20K was paid out to the last remaining not to long ago just recently, not sure how much was paid out before then

So what if somebody is mixed? Do they only get half? What about quadroons and octaroons? I'm not even joking - this is something that would need to be addressed and then it becomes a slippery slope. What about someone who is black but one parent is a recent black immigrant?

Does the oldest living person in each family get all the money or is it on a sliding scale based on age and family size (and mixedness)?

Or would they just funnel that shit into churches and social programs and schools and call it a day?

The logistics are complex so you can't really say "reparations" and have that alone be anywhere near "tangible".
i wasnt gonna even go here, but these are valid points which is why i asked, how do you even go about doing this

But yes the feds couldve been paid us but they wont. Unless we make them

Until we make them, then we won't get nothing, all those other groups pressured the gov't to pay them, but we have some black folks with this mind-set that "we aint go get nothing" or "it's not a thing to be" of course you ain't go get nothing.

I was one of those black folks, until I'm like, wait, these other groups are getting paid buku money for shit, and we as black folks pave the way for these folks to come over here and build and move around, where our money at.

If I owed you a large sum of money and you ain't go neva ask for it let alone even speak about it, and have the mind-set of "he aint go pay me back", I aint about to pay yo ass back lol.

Understand, and I see your point.

The lady in the video proposed 100 billion dollars over a 10 year span, 500Ms is a low number for a group of ppl that built a country.

100 bucks for building a country?

The Holocaust survivors got paid more than 100 dollars. I wanna say 20K was paid out to the last remaining not to long ago just recently, not sure how much was paid out before then

She also said she would give that money to a selected group of black leaders who would decide the best way to dole it out. I'm sure that would end well.

She also said she would give that money to a selected group of black leaders who would decide the best way to dole it out. I'm sure that would end well.

Yea, that's the part I wasn't with. That was just a catch net point, she doesn't really know, so she said what best fit, As I stated, there are no "black leaders" Jesse Jackson aint a leader

White folks appoint and say "black leaders" Who is the gay leader?? Who is the Asian leader?? Why black folks have to have a leader (smh) We have no leaders. So that there would be my take on her solution about giving out the money. Aint no leaders

Yea, that's the part I wasn't with. That was just a catch net point, she doesn't really know, so she said what best fit, As I stated, there are no "black leaders" Jesse Jackson aint a leader

White folks appoint and say "black leaders" Who is the gay leader?? Who is the Asian leader?? Why black folks have to have a leader (smh) We have no leaders. So that there would be my take on her solution about giving out the money. Aint no leaders

The list they come up with would be hilarious in a really not funny way. I'm picturing something like...

Creflo Dollar, Steve Harvey, Ben Carson, Morgan Freeman, Oprah, Shaun King*, Tyler Perry, Shaq

Lol,

Man I don't know, let's just get black candidates and us black folks to demand for the money that we are owed. I don't care if I don't get it, Let's just get it.

But to answer your question, I'd say look up the historical records and see who are black Natives in this country, you can easily find records of black folks over here, and get the funds to those ppl who are documented. Slave owners kept records of their slaves, those black folks and their surviving family members get the share.

Those who built the railroads, streets, buildings, white house, etc, let them families of those ppl get that. It'll be enough to go around, 500 million is not enough, but something

I know its alot of black seminoles. Im not against reparations i feel like we are owed. But we gonna have to take it. A demand aint enough.

I said before and I'll say it again:
Giving black people monetary reparations is all but sealing our doom

I really dont have that little faith in my people. We only think this way because we are taught nighas are stupid. I feel like you give us all millions and are problems would be over in 2 weeks.

Simple. All black people get money. Im looking at repararions as owes to all black peoples worldwide. No its not easy to measure. But it aint that hard. We do a whole damn census. We aint a club

Simple. All black people get money. Im looking at repararions as owes to all black peoples worldwide. No its not easy to measure. But it aint that hard. We do a whole damn census. We aint a club
for the whole world huh?

Back