Welcome To aBlackWeb

Support or cancel : Tariq Nasheed aka Knock Twice wants his 40 acres and a mule

Support or Cancel: Tariq Nasheed

• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
He puts up his money and allows others to donate. That's how grassroots funding works. He's not doing anything every other legitimate content creator hasn't done when funding their own independent projects. Maybe you've never purchased a dvd before, but $19.99/plus shipping has pretty much been an industry standard for the majority of our lifetimes. I'd also like to point out that he was on Youtube for a very long time before monetizing. And if a little kid can make millions unboxing toys, streamers can make a living off playing games, it should be no problem for him to also accept donations for his lane. Same goes for any one else.

Fact is, Tariq has spoken up for the black community more than any candidate people insist we vote for. Then he takes the full brunt of all the backlash that comes with that. Including missed opportunities in Hollywood, law enforcement surveillance, and threats from white terrorist. With no deleted tweets or public apologies or "safe" statements later. All the evidence clearly shows there's nothing fake about his activism. He clearly didn't have to put himself through such challenges and could've easily have chosen to not rock the boat to be more successful. Meanwhile politicians and other celebrities do the complete opposite and still make millions neglecting black peoples concerns.

2020Tangibles is the man considering actually running for presidency. Another example of putting his money where his mouth is. So there goes your answer for him backing a canidate. Evidence is all there and there's years of it. His work speaks for itself. At this point @a.mann I think we're way pass conjecture here and you're just outright lying for whatever reason.

When people decide to run for office they get people to donate. But he does the same and he’s “scamming”. If Tariq is “scamming” then every other candidate that ever accepted donations were scamming too.

but if he doesnt do they get they loot back?

Like a customer support situation? I reckon so, but I've never had that issue. Always got my shit if I ordered. He's always made what he said he would make. Donations are people giving money, it's not the same as people investing in a project that's suppose to be made. And I am not aware of anyone with any complaints for the projects they did invest in and requesting a refund.

Just caught onto him, and I like his #ThemFirst movement. He’s the only one I know of who has been questioning the #MeToo movement and the hidden money and true faces behind it.

2020Tangibles is the man considering actually running for presidency. Another example of putting his money where his mouth is. So there goes your answer for him backing a canidate. Evidence is all there and there's years of it. His work speaks for itself. At this point @a.mann I think we're way pass conjecture here and you're just outright lying for whatever reason.

You actaully believe this nigga is collecting all this money to legitimately run for President???

How big of a bloody fool are you mate?

When people decide to run for office they get people to donate. But he does the same and he’s “scamming”. If Tariq is “scamming” then every other candidate that ever accepted donations were scamming too.

And this goes to back half-ass misleading info he spreads.
I know,I know it sounds good.

But the fact is there are checks & balances in place concerning political donations to a (electoral) campaign. And there are consequences when this is violated.

If you are running for office rather it be local,state, or federal the funds by law,have to be accounted for. You can't take the money and pay your fucking mortgage,use it for a family trip to the Caribbeans, or hide your affair with your jumpoff i.e. John Edwards

Tariq is too smart not to know this. Which is why he is vague and ambiguous without crossing the line. Imply just enough.
His shee...um...followers will fill in the blanks themselves and eagerly empty their pockets out for him

(see the screenshot I posted)

And this goes to back half-ass misleading info he spreads.
I know,I know it sounds good.

But the fact is there are checks & balances in place concerning political donations to a (electoral) campaign. And there are consequences when this is violated.

If you are running for office rather it be local,state, or federal the funds by law,have to be accounted for. You can't take the money and pay your fucking mortgage,use it for a family trip to the Caribbeans, or hide your affair with your jumpoff i.e. John Edwards

Tariq is too smart not to know this. Which is why he is vague and ambiguous without crossing the line. Imply just enough.
His shee...um...followers will fill in the blanks themselves and eagerly empty their pockets out for him

(see the screenshot I posted)
That’s understandable but if he were to run based on past history he would be using the money for his campaign. Now what’s wrong with asking for tangibles in exchange for our votes?

You actaully believe this nigga is collecting all this money to legitimately run for President???

How big of a bloody fool are you mate?

For one, that money in that Youtube screen shot is donations from the Superchat. People use that as a sign of general support, it was there before 2020tangibles, and will be there after. Content creators all over Youtube use it, nothing special. Having said that, a content creator can use that money however they want. There is not an obligation tied to it. And as long a content creator keeps consistently doing what they are doing people will support that.

And contrary to your beliefs, I'm not a fool at all as I can produce facts to back up everything I've said. Unlike most you in here, including yourself, with nothing but aversion citing gossip and frivolous excuses. He may or may not run. He may run and fail, but so be it. The democratic, republican, and other candidates will be doing the exact same thing in the meantime. I've no reason to bash, or "cancel", the man for doing so.

I support Tariq.

But I sure hope the ones who want to "cancel" the man or are indifferent towards him are out here doing more than Tariq is whether through speaking or through their actions, otherwise this is just some unjustified hating based strictly off emotions.

It sounds like y'all out here looking for reasons to hate on someone who's providing meaningful content to the community and making financial gains on an entrepreneurial level the same time. It's not a good look and we're better than that folks.

Dude never have positive pieces about the black community

It’s always hate hate hate.

Young black boys can’t be raised around shit like that.

I support the dude, everything he says isn't law, but most of what he is saying sticks and makes sense, if you support him, you're supporting, Francis Welsing, John Henry Clark, Neely Fuller, Claude Anderson and others, he's pretty much repeating what the elders was saying (it's a shame we still saying the same thing 50-60 years later, trying to get us on the right track).

I tried to put you on Hidden Colors, and you trashed it or something to that affect. Opened my eyes about a lot of things that's not taught to us. You got folks (black) still thinking Columbus discovered America and teaching their kids this.

Folks may have an issue with dude, Everything aint for Everybody, but he's good in my book and dude put money in my pockets and I didn't even have to ask the dude for the shit, nor wanted the money, gave the shit to charity

His shows always have some positive black business, historical figure, nod to someone positive black behavior if it's available. Where are you seeing this "hate" and is it actually words from his mouth you can reference for us? Perhaps you're confusing it with constructive criticism? And if it's hate towards any aspect of white supremacy, good. We're suppose to hate that. Only other thing I've really seen this guy hate is raggedy phone connections.

I think what he's doing is positive for the community. I mean he calls out the racists and the coons and is constantly putting out meaningful content.

Have you seen any of the hidden colors docs? I personally learned a great deal of important info from them. Those documentaries were very positive and made a positive impact on the community.

Is it his tone and delivery that you consider negative or the content he puts out?

I think what he's doing is positive for the community. I mean he calls out the racists and the coons and is constantly putting out meaningful content.

Have you seen any of the hidden colors docs? I personally learned a great deal of important info from them. Those documentaries were very positive and made a positive impact on the community.

Is it his tone and delivery that you consider negative or the content he puts out?

Calling out?

Thousands of ppl do that.

Actions>>>>>

Back