Welcome To aBlackWeb

Support or cancel : Tariq Nasheed aka Knock Twice wants his 40 acres and a mule

Support or Cancel: Tariq Nasheed

• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
I lump all of them......Tariq, Umar, Boyce, etc.........in the same category.

They're just youtube/social media hustlers trying to promote their "brand."

Ok, none of that changes the fact just like a broke clock is right twice a day. Those same people you listed are as well on some of the things they say and do.

I wouldn't cancel any of them and I also ain't just going to blindly follow and support anything they say. Regardless of whether they hustling or not.

Interesting.

This white chick from my gym just took a trip to Africa recently.

Said she was going with her family to visit her brother.

I'd like to think she was being truthful, but now I'm a little bit suspicious of what else she might be doing down there.
i can tell you about alot of foul shit that goes on i heard of from my adopted family.
cacs there be on some pedo and sex tourism shit heavy.

Ok, none of that changes the fact just like a broke clock is right twice a day. Those same people you listed are as well on some of the things they say and do.

I wouldn't cancel any of them and I also ain't just going to blindly follow and support anything they say. Regardless of whether they hustling or not.

You know that phrase isn't actually in support of keeping broken clocks around, right?

He exposes a lot of fuckery, gives good information and has backed up his talk with actions so I support him. The people that don’t like him are coons (because he stays calling them out), bedwenches and bedbucks (calling out their fuckery), suspected racists, racists/white supremacists, people who align themselves with one party (Democrat/Republican), and immigrants who talk slick about black Americans. The people who are the most offended by Tariq 9/10 falls into one of those categories.

cuz niggas stay talking about multi streams of income but want to say one hustle dont match the other so none of it is legit to follow.

That's more of that "Why you got so many businesse's?" talk.

This dude is a fraud...he tells u how bad cacs are(like we dont know) n than sells dvds n shitty ass songs on the side

Fuck u fake ass militants...i already exposed his baby mamas mom) facebook page(shes a cac)...bitch was in africa fuckn young blk guys

For one thing, Max is a Mexican outsider that's already known for trolling and has been reprimanded for questionable racist antics in the past. He has no business in a discussion such as this between black people in the first place.

Secondly he's throwing wild accusations around. Tariq is not a militant (that label alone is just outsider nonsense) and Flex has never said that he hates white people. Lexi's mother being white has never been anything the man hid. He's also never been opposed to healthy interracial relations. And let's not act like it's unheard of for a married man to have in-laws he doesn't agree with, if the woman is doing something negative.

The mans own words and his works have been available for over a decade. As a long time listener, I can tell that practically all of the negative stuff posted here is just from people misinformed. Or are from those I suspect are intentionally being disingenuous bout the man with baseless claims. I'd recommend picking one of his podcast on his website, a movie he's done, or video off his channel, and actually hearing him out. Far as I can tell "Canceling" him is foolish at this point, unless you're a supporter of the mistreatment of black people.

Demanding countless of dollars in donate$$$ is "'taking action""
LOL

So some of you guys truly believe these mfs want positive change and progress within the black community? It's not just well spoken demagoguery & emotionalism for their own financial gain? They are not just pandering to and exploiting black folks (righteous) anger,frustration,paranoia and alienation?
You really think they are sincere with their concern?

Or none of that matter because they are telling you what you want to hear?

Demanding countless of dollars in donate$$$ is "'taking action""
LOL

So some of you guys truly believe these mfs want positive change and progress within the black community? It's not just well spoken demagoguery & emotionalism for their own financial gain? They are not just pandering to and exploiting black folks (righteous) anger,frustration,paranoia and alienation?
You really think they are sincere with their concern?

Or none of that matter because they are telling you what you want to hear?

Taking action is using that money to donate to the victims of racism across the country and fund his black projects made for black people. Everything he's promised to do with that money he has so far delivered. He's gotten involved with some of the most publicized racial incidents over the years and claimed to donate to them as well. I've yet to see anyone directly involved in those situations discredit that.

And truth be told, none of what you said is anything different from Obama, who y'all hold so dear.

He puts up his own bread to fund his projects then use crowdfunding to make up the difference. He uses the money to help out folks who are doing good in the community and like @Kzzl said no one has discredited him yet. But of course the black democrat wouldn’t like Tariq since he calls out that party for their fuckery.

He's about ""action"" Laughable!

Nigga has you all finance a product out of your pockets and then turn around to sell it back to you at a inflated rate
That's not "pro-blackness".....that's capitalism

You actually think any of these jokers give a damn about you simply because they throw a black power fist in the air and repeat the term "white supremacy" 300 times within 2 minutes

They don’t care about black people but the democrats definitely do care about black people. Can’t wait to go vote for Kamala Harris.

""Obama ain't do nothing for black people!!" "The Democrats don't care about black people! ""It's the liberal mainstream media's agenda!!" ""Don't vote!! "Voting don't matter!!""Both parties are the same!!"
We heard the very same vitriol doing Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum election bids and now (predictably) ""Kamala Harris ain't going to do nothing for black people!!!"

If they are serious, why the hell after all this time guys like Tariq, Boyce ,Umar ,or this "Professor Black Truth" character pool their resources together and put forth a candidate of their own???

Lord knows they've collected enough money from the people over all these years to buy their own politician to lobby for an agenda like everyone else does

THIS is how I know these niggas just talk shit, daying whatever they thinking going to get people fired up. They aren't for real when it comes down to putting their money where their mouth is.

Rabble rousers, and some cases maybe even controlled opposition

Last edited:
If it’s fair for them to beg for the black vote then it’s fair to ask of them for tangibles. But I guess that’s too much to ask.

If it’s fair for them to beg for the black vote then it’s fair to ask of them for tangibles. But I guess that’s too much to ask.

""Tangibles"", ""First Them""

Nice & catchy ...lol

Like I said before....Tariq masterful at the con. His gift of gab is impeccable. He knows his marks like none other.

And all bores down to this:

zzyS82F.jpg

G0FCeNP

Seriously this nigga really convincing his followers to donate their money to him for ""2020 Tangible"" campaign...

Jim Jones ain't nothing on this motherfucka.....hahaha

I noticed you didn’t address anything I said though.

Like you never addressing what I said about why aren't these guys just putting up their own candidate after all these years of constantly complainibg about the Democrats......

Back