Support or Cancel: Tariq Nasheed

• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
eh,????
you can't just let this nugget slide by without elaborating on it....lol

His baby mama mother is a fat cac...her facebook had pics of her in africa taking pics with young half naked africans..on some save the world shit..but we all know the real reason

EP4DmeR.jpg

ZHogAeR.jpg

bAKWIVR.jpg

Lmaoooo

Body bag!!!

giphy.gif

post a pic with the names bruh.. iont know dude, From the sentiments of this thread that might be a good thing tho.

Let start something called Support or cancel.
It seems to be alot of confusion about the people or things in our lives.
And we often are not educated enough to make a sound decision. So we can present arguments to help us all learn.

I just ask that we at least look over the all presented evidence before making a decision.

So we will give a name and we debate whether the person, show, music, movie, movement or entity should be supported or cancelled.

First up.
Tariq Nasheed.

Support or cancel?

Cancel. He just like umar without the school scam.

Not fully supporting and I wouldn't cancel Tariq either. Shit not that black and white.

Some of the shit he says is facts and needs to be said and addressed. He also says some shit and takes some stances that I don't agree with.

That's with anybody in life though.

I fail to see how the hustle of Tariq being the lead singer in a wack ass funk band takes away from the facts that he sometimes says about race relations in america or the world over.

Not fully supporting and I wouldn't cancel Tariq either. Shit not that black and white.

Some of the shit he says is facts and needs to be said and addressed. He also says some shit and takes some stances that I don't agree with.

I fail to see how the hustle of Tariq being the lead singer in a wack ass funk band takes away from the facts that he sometimes says about race relations in america or the world over.
cuz niggas stay talking about multi streams of income but want to say one hustle dont match the other so none of it is legit to follow.

cuz niggas stay talking about multi streams of income but want to say one hustle dont match the other so none of it is legit to follow.

Exactly.

I gotta a lot catching up to do. First day back since the furlough is over and I'm back at the job. I gotta see what yall folks been talking about.

Exactly.

I gotta a lot catching up to do. First day back since the furlough is over and I'm back at the job. I gotta see what yall folks been talking about.
nigga you aint got innanetz at home?

where is your multi streams of income?

nigga you aint got innanetz at home?

where is your multi streams of income?

I'm only on here when I'm at work.

Had other streams and savings so I was like this the whole time
HilariousPlainBufflehead-small.gif

It also allowed me more time to get some other things I had been doing part-time fully out there on a full-time basis. I also set it up in a way that allowed me to continue to do it even with me being back on the job and not miss a beat.

I'm only on here when I'm at work.

Had other streams and savings so I was like this the whole time
HilariousPlainBufflehead-small.gif

It also allowed me more time to get some other things I had been doing part-time fully out there on a full-time basis. I also set it up in a way that allowed me to continue to do it even with me being back on the job and not miss a beat.
damn bro...ok

i dont want no smoke.
:mybad:

His baby mama mother is a fat cac...her facebook had pics of her in africa taking pics with young half naked africans..on some save the world shit..but we all know the real reason

Interesting.

This white chick from my gym just took a trip to Africa recently.

Said she was going with her family to visit her brother.

I'd like to think she was being truthful, but now I'm a little bit suspicious of what else she might be doing down there.

I lump all of them......Tariq, Umar, Boyce, etc.........into the same category.

They're just youtube/social media hustlers trying to promote their "brand."

Last edited:
Back