Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inori

NAWF
Welp.. looks like they're trying again y'all..

1711291561704.png

1711291502678.png

This one is supposed to be set in the "same universe" as the originals and not mess they did on the last one.

lol fuckin Sony man....

Last one was meh. I didn't like how everyone hated it b4 the shyt started filmin, b/c it was an all women cast. I didn't understand the logic. It had potential.

I'll reserve judgement for this one

Last one was meh. I didn't like how everyone hated it b4 the shyt started filmin, b/c it was an all women cast. I didn't understand the logic. It had potential.

I'll reserve judgement for this one

Word, I thought it was wack at all the fake outrage because the new cast was made up of women.. I was more disappointed that when I actually saw the movie.. it just wasn't that entertaining or funny to me personally..

End of the day.. I just want a good movie. I don't care who's headlining it. My hate for Sony pictures is gonna prevent me from supporting this movie tho lol

I didn't like the cast or director of the last so I skipped it. Had it been set in the original universe though I probably would've checked it out but since it was so pigheaded to not even do that and used the old cast in new roles there was no point. This I'll at least check put based off taking place in a world where the first 2 movies happened.

I wanted the women one to be good so bad.

But it just wasnt. It was watchable, I might give it a second watch if it's already on...

But it underwhelmed

It's one of the funniest movies of all time. Maybe it's just not your type of humor but damn near every line of dialogue in that script is highly quotable.
You bugging
Maybe i had to be there when it came out....cuz I saw it for the first time right before I saw the female one and I wasn't feeling it.... wasn't a bad movie but it ain't hit me like that at all

All 3 GB are classics

The SNL cast killed that shit
Thor killed that shit
Cameos killed that shit

I'm pissed this morning!

Back