Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

so who else drank the mysterious potion in the witch hut? what does that shit do?

I Have No Idea ...The Shit Knocked Me Out And I Woke Not To Far From The Cauldron...I Haven't Played In A Few Days But I Was Exploring Looking For Easter Eggs And Shit...Still Haven't Run Across The Cult/UFO Spot I Keep Hearing About

All of this random exploring y'all are doing and stuff ur seeing.. are yall doing it as Arthur or John? Can you still access a lot of this stuff as John? Aint really trying to start over

@SneakDZA put your post in spoilers I just got the game last week. I'm on chapter e. I had did that chicks treasure hunt and I found a creepyabandoned cabin with dead corpses in beds and another body in a shroud sitting at an altar it was some kind of cult. I rode way south of Rhodes looking for a boat to fish with and I saw this spot on the map called catfish jackson. I heardtwo niggas arguing when I got near th door I went in and Arthur leaned against the wall to spy onthem. It was a black dude fussingand smacking up his teenage son. They heard me the son got spooked and the daad started shooting. I shot him in the knee cap and ran off. As I ran off I could hear them "dad he still in here!
"Calm yo ass down boy he gone!" It was a mission I wasn't supposed to triggered so I reloadedmy save file. This game has so much to explor3 it's like a western version of elder scrolls.

I bet i know what mission it was you triggered

but thats dope you can go there before actually doing it and see shit like that. I aint know that

All of this random exploring y'all are doing and stuff ur seeing.. are yall doing it as Arthur or John? Can you still access a lot of this stuff as John? Aint really trying to start over

When Arthur dies all of his side missions that you didn't complete go to John. I haven't done any since but I read that some of the people will even talk to you about Arthur dying if you had been doin missions for them before he died.

Lmao yo have yall seen this shit yet? I dont know if you can go back and trigger side missions but this shit got me wanting to go redo this one just so I can get a laugh

I Have No Idea ...The Shit Knocked Me Out And I Woke Not To Far From The Cauldron...I Haven't Played In A Few Days But I Was Exploring Looking For Easter Eggs And Shit...Still Haven't Run Across The Cult/UFO Spot I Keep Hearing About

I accidentally discovered the cult and UFO really early into the game and had no idea WTF was going on since I didn't read anything about it before starting. That shit freaked me out.

I guess I was just in the right place at the right time.

My favorite moment so far was I ran into a Klan meeting on the way to meet my ride or die Sadie to catch some wreck. Let's just say I'm glad I still had one stick of dynamite on me.

when u hoppin on again ?
AbandonedDazzlingAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

@TomyDubbz my bad for shooting you yesterday. I just got I to it a few minutes before you rode up on me.i thought you was that same random. If you want to level up get in a posse and do those stranger missions. You get up to 300 rp for those. I'm trying to reach lev3lel 28 so I can buy those weapon crafting recipes from the fence . I was geindingvlike he'll with that chick I was running with back to back. Those are the type of people you need to run sith. Also kill a lot of animals and try to get horseback kills shoot birds on horse back also for rp and achievements.

@TomyDubbz my bad for shooting you yesterday. I just got I to it a few minutes before you rode up on me.i thought you was that same random. If you want to level up get in a posse and do those stranger missions. You get up to 300 rp for those. I'm trying to reach lev3lel 28 so I can buy those weapon crafting recipes from the fence . I was geindingvlike he'll with that chick I was running with back to back. Those are the type of people you need to run sith. Also kill a lot of animals and try to get horseback kills shoot birds on horse back also for rp and achievements.

you good bruh i figured thats what it was

you motherfucker you

Nigga gonna join our lobby while we grinding and follow us around but leave soon as we quit the posse that we running with so we can invite him
Man my time is precious lol. I'm not bout to be riding round wit yall for 30 mins watching yall get money while im also getting shot the fuck up....for nothing

Told u I was out once the eagles game started anyway lol

Back