Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Grudgingly agree.
What was socially acceptable 30-50 years ago is no win argument to make here. Especially when many of our grandparents got married with questionable age differences.
I mean, we "cancelling" Granddad just to make a point about the how unfair the media is treating R.Kelly, the self proclaimed Pied Piper???

Madness!
But can’t Kells argue the same thing? I mean btw ppl reacted to it then one could say it was socially acceptable......

No there is context to the reactions. Obviously in the 50s nobody cared. Im assuming the 80s and 90s shit was kept under wraps and not discussed hence a R. Kelly and Sandusky sliding for decades. Now its 2019 and shit is getting exposed and looked at differently. If you start viewing Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye as a song about a teen girl people would say damn and keep it moving. 1. Marvin Gaye is dead and died 84. It ain't recent. 2. R. Kelly shit was happening recently. If Justin Timberlake were to get caught out there today people would cancel him as well.

How can you cancel Marvin Gaye or hurt him at all? Same with Elvis Chuck Berry james brown david ruffin. Charlie Chaplin. Shit i could say Edgar Allan Poe he married a 13 year old. We can bring up anybody work and say cancel them.

You view it as a double standard that social media went at R. Kelly hard and not others that are currently doing the same thing as Kelly. But who else has been as recent or as bad as kelly?
1)funny U say that there s a documentary about new allegations against MJ and that nigga been dead so by ur logic what’s the point of it?

2) 25 y o Tyga was just fucking 16 y o Kylie Jenner Andy the sad from 7th Heaven admitted on a record to some bs w a 10 y old .....those are pretty recent occurrences ....those were more recent than R Kelly s shit

3) and finally when u say as bad as R Kelly...my nigga a 1 time pedo is still a pedo fam

But can’t Kells argue the same thing? I mean btw ppl reacted to it then one could say it was socially acceptable......

No, he can't.
And what a lot people are missing is the fact Kelly CURRENTLY has girls/women, coming out say he is sexually abusing,exploiting, controlling, etc.etc.
He's making home videos of the shit
THAT'S why he's catching heat

When he married Aaliyah, it raised eyebrows of disapproval. But if he would have left it THAT. And she was clearly happy because he was treating right and he was just a cool likable upstanding very very talented artist that released great music,with no further controversy.

People would have just silently placed him in that mental compartment of their moral conscious and enjoyed his music without the guilty. But its a different story when you are knowingly supporting a narcissistic egotistical abusive piece of shit, that can't leave underage girls alone

Last edited:
No, he can't.
And what a lot people are missing is the fact Kelly CURRENTLY has girls/women, coming out say he is sexually abusing,exploiting, controlling, etc.etc.
He's making home videos of the shit
THAT'S why he's catching heat

When he married Aaliyah, it raised eyebrows of disapproval. But if he would have left it THAT. And she was clearly happy because he was treating right and he was just a cool likable upstanding very very talented artist that released great music.
People would have just silently placed him in that mental compartment of their moral conscious and enjoyed his music without the guilty of knowing you are supporting a narcissistic egotistical abusive piece of shit.
Allegedly making home videos fam , a jury of his peers concluded that it was not him on that tape ....my point was that given the fact that most knew bout his transgressions and shrugged their shoulders or looked the other way......the same way they did and are doing for Elvis James Brown Marvin Gaye and the rest of those freaks...by ur logic I think Kells can argue that it was socially acceptable

No a real conversation about in our community. But its like niggas only want to bring it up after women tell their stories. Sometimes it is natural. But i see it on social media after this r kelly thing its like they using to say "hey we are victims too" but after its not hot anymore would they still be willing to talk about it. Or ate nighas gonna say they shouldve liked it because it was an older woman.

The same dismissal femake victims get male victims get it too. But men gotta be willing to.talk about it. We live in a male centered society.
I'll never forget that IC thread about the teacher sleeping with her student...I think she was Colombian or something. Niggas had their moment in the sun to call out female predators, but what did they do? Most was on some "why didnt this happen when i was in school?" "I woulda smashed just not told anybody"....niggas be looking at the shit as a joke also which is probly why these conversations dont take place enough.

Then there's vids like this...it just speaks for itself.

I'll never forget that IC thread about the teacher sleeping with her student...I think she was Colombian or something. Niggas had their moment in the sun to call out female predators, but what did they do? Most was on some "why didnt this happen when i was in school?" "I woulda smashed just not told anybody"....niggas be looking at the shit as a joke also which is probly why these conversations dont take place enough.

Then there's vids like this...it just speaks for itself.

That's because it's been normalized and trivialized in our society. Males are never allowed to see ourselves as victims unless it's at the hands of another male and when we do come to our senses and realize we've been victimized and speak up we're called gay, soft, homo, and all that shit. This is the reason the vast majority of males in this country and many others never report any form of sexual assault at the hands of a female.

That's because it's been normalized and trivialized in our society. Males are never allowed to see ourselves as victims unless it's at the hands of another male and when we do come to our senses and realize we've been victimized and speak up we're called gay, soft, homo, and all that shit. This is the reason the vast majority of males in this country and many others never report any form of sexual assault at the hands of a female.

Welp how we change that?

Then go on to abuse an no one wants to understand or cares how they got that way

1)funny U say that there s a documentary about new allegations against MJ and that nigga been dead so by ur logic what’s the point of it?

2) 25 y o Tyga was just fucking 16 y o Kylie Jenner Andy the sad from 7th Heaven admitted on a record to some bs w a 10 y old .....those are pretty recent occurrences ....those were more recent than R Kelly s shit

3) and finally when u say as bad as R Kelly...my nigga a 1 time pedo is still a pedo fam

Idk with that tyga shit they said she was legal in that state. Still disgusting and he got joked for it but no charges.

MJ is bigger than Jesus. Rules dont apply.

Welp how we change that?
Making our boys just as important as our girls
Stop promoting that sex is something to conquer from as many women as possible.
Stop promoting the number of women that give in to you sexually means you are better than guys with low amount of sexual partners.
Listen to their feelings . Help them understand why they may feel a certain way vs man up to everything.
Women not making them the head of the household because she can't keep a man

That's just off the top. Should I go on?

Welp how we change that?
There was a thing on Twitter last year where male victims were telling their stories of being abused. Cant remember what the hashtag was called but it was A LOOOOOOT of dudes that came forward and people were giving support. That might have been the start of something.

Idk with that tyga shit they said she was legal in that state. Still disgusting and he got joked for it but no charges.

MJ is bigger than Jesus. Rules dont apply.

California penal code 261.5 (a): "Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the perpetrator, if the person is a minor. For the purposes of this section, a “minor” is a person under the age of 18 years and an “adult” is a person who is at least 18 years of age."

Tyga is a dirty pedophile.

Allegedly making home videos fam , a jury of his peers concluded that it was not him on that tape ....my point was that given the fact that most knew bout his transgressions and shrugged their shoulders or looked the other way......the same way they did and are doing for Elvis James Brown Marvin Gaye and the rest of those freaks...by ur logic I think Kells can argue that it was socially acceptable

From what I read they know it was Kelly in the vid, but wasn't about the girl in question or her age at the time

And if it was socially acceptable there wouldn't it be such widespread public outrage, that many are defending him from

Back