Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Never alluded that it didn't. The damage is done. He'll feign ignorance and blame a lapse in judgment while dropping out of the show. But for anyone looking for a reason to discredit his stance on R Kelly, he handed it right to them.
I don’t think anyone will mind or care....they haven’t been programmed yet

This shit gonna need grown... An I'm glad.
Don't stop now...let's get it.

Somebody gonna be fired for bringing this shit up.

Thats why I said we gotta have these convos. Men are the ones who let the women slide in court men are the ones who tell their sons the shit is cool. Its just allowing the predatory women free reign. We gotta talk amongst ourselves amd dead it. But we got nighas who think 14 years olds are resonable enough tongive consent.

200.gif

Mothers, especially Black mothers, think the shit is ok and have no problem with it. I've heard from some latino, filipino, and korean friends that the shit is the same in their communities but I'm not gonna speak on that.

But, bring up the shit to women and you're gonna get eviscerated. Tell the feminists that women commit far more rape in prisons and see how they make excuses. Tell them that female CO's rape more young boys and girls in juvie and they'll stick their fingers in their ears. They ain't trying to acknowledge that they're just as much sexual predators as males.

Most black never rode hard for Elvis to begin with
And the white people who do,that know he was a pedophile, are loyal to him for very the same reason so many of you all and are loyal to R.Kelly
No one is loyal to R kelly fam...we just ain’t never gonna stop listening to his music ....whatever happens to that nigga happens at this point.....but there s a lot of hypocrisy going on and it’s crazy

Nigga says I just did the right thing by standing up against pedophilia and all the victims of sexual abuses out there.....very same nigga is slated to perform at a concert benefiting a known pedophile....

Mind bottling

No one is loyal to R kelly fam...we just ain’t never gonna stop listening to his music ....whatever happens to that nigga happens at this point.....but there s a lot of hypocrisy going on and it’s crazy

Bruh...lol
Y'all loyal to the music than

With that,it can "reasonably" argued that this TV special is a celebration of Elvis's music not his personal life.

Now musically...I'm against this show based on the fact he was music history's biggest culture vulture and never gave proper

Bruh...lol
Y'all loyal to the music than

With that,it can "reasonably" aurged that this TV special is a celebration of Elvis's music not his personal life.

Now musically...I'm against this show based on the fact he was music history's biggest culture vulture and never gave proper
Facts on the second part..... but the same niggas celebrating one pediphile s music are asking you to boycott another pedophile s music because of his pedophilia

How that work?

Which is why I "ether'd" the original post.
And it's more the fair to put heat on Legend for this
Yea mos def but a lot of ppl are taking their cues from hypocrites like Legend....like I asked 30 pages ago is it anti pedophilia thing or is it an anti R Kelly thing....cuz it does not seem like that nigga has an issue w pedophilia

Back