Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Iuno how y'all feel about Ewing's but they released a shoe in tribute to Pimp C of UGK:

You could pair with these laces and they'd look pretty dope:

https://www.laceduplaces.com/products/burgundy-gold-rope-shoelaces

Other pairs:

These look like the Jordan 7 or 8s combined

I bought the OG Knick colorway when they first dropped or redropped years ago, but they are bulky as hell and pretty wack if Im honest haha I just bought them for nostalgia...

Bought these in the Boxing Day sale, had my eye on them for months and noticed they wernt selling out and I wasnt about to pay £150 for them, especially as Im trying to cut back on sneakers... So I reasoned with myself if they are included in a sale at any point Im copping haha Ended up copping them for £105 I LOVE the Mowabb and ACG colorways so these were a must...

YAcHfA.jpg

oR6wFJ.jpg

KJSFkn.jpg

Last edited:
As usual you, can tell I'll never be a photographer haha

Kinda left field, I pre ordered these couple months back and they just turned up, I copped a couple things from him but this is the first sneaker...

Its guess kinda in-between a sneaker and luxury shoe... Real Italian leather and zebra hair and made in USA, the shoe smells like a fckn walking luxury leather shop haha They are by an independent designer FBCC... The packaging is dope too!!!

(Im gonna cut a couple inches off the laces)

MgueOi.jpg

o4ibW5.jpg

kHPVCF.jpg

WR6VGm.jpg

vUc8MV.jpg

Here is dude on T Pain's 'School Of Business Show'...

Anybody copped from StockX?
Yeah, they legit. It may take a lil bit to get your shit cause the seller has to send the sneakers to Stockx to verify authenticity. After verified, they send them to you. Worth it, cause I came up on some low 6's for 110.

I even seen a StockX commercial on TV... But if I cop from StockX there would still be a part of me that isnt sure they are 100% legit... I did cop some sneaks from Flight Club once but I just stick to actual stores these days, not consignment stores...

I ordered from Stadium Goods cause I had no other option to get shoes for my son. Watched an unboxing video and this nigga had a Spiderman Nike box and my son's came in a generic Nike box.

I was about to get pissed until he said, this box is for promo only and the shoes you get won't be on this box.

Saw another unboxing with the generic box and felt a lot better.

Missed the infared 6s but i had them twice before so skipped them this year

Need some carmine 6s asap tho

Last edited:
Do yall fuck with these at all or are they too much, like girly or something? Not my pics, I’m just trying to decide. CA27EDE1-0814-490D-90A6-163971C77D75.png 8B1FDFC2-C313-4D71-BDB5-899B3BF15B1D.jpeg

Do yall fuck with these at all or are they too much, like girly or something? Not my pics, I’m just trying to decide. View attachment 116307View attachment 116308

You like what you like.
I’m personally not really a fan of 95’s unless they’re the OG’s. I bought some a few days ago and I’ll post pics once they arrive but color pattern is everything to me.

The 97’s are nice with those colors but I’m not feeling the words going around the sneaker, they’re still pretty nice though.

Back