Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

No a real conversation about in our community. But its like niggas only want to bring it up after women tell their stories. Sometimes it is natural. But i see it on social media after this r kelly thing its like they using to say "hey we are victims too" but after its not hot anymore would they still be willing to talk about it. Or ate nighas gonna say they shouldve liked it because it was an older woman.

The same dismissal femake victims get male victims get it too. But men gotta be willing to.talk about it. We live in a male centered society.
You right. People love to bring up ancillary arguments when something is a hot topic. Can't just keep the focus on the hot topic.

Then when the ancillary thing is the hot topic, they'll bring up the prior hot topic as the ancillary topic.

Guess that's just how it goes.

So bruh out here having panjc attacks an comments are saying aha! That's what he gets and that what his victims felt.

Smdh

This is the problem.
You can't treat the symptom.
You must treat the problem.

An abuser of women who was abused by a woman.....but people only see one problem

Well one problem is bigger he abused multiple women over years. Because somethig bad happen to him we need to be more understanding all of a sudden.

If i get robbed and shot and live my life robbing and shooting more people because i was a victim aint nobody trying yo hear it. We can empathize but aint many feeling sorry for you.

If your whole point is it couldve been stopped at the root we all know that. But it wasnt so now we must deal with reality.

No a real conversation about in our community. But its like niggas only want to bring it up after women tell their stories. Sometimes it is natural. But i see it on social media after this r kelly thing its like they using to say "hey we are victims too" but after its not hot anymore would they still be willing to talk about it. Or ate nighas gonna say they shouldve liked it because it was an older woman.

The same dismissal femake victims get male victims get it too. But men gotta be willing to.talk about it. We live in a male centered society.
Ahh.
Ok
I see your point and I think I'm guilty of it...I can admit.

Well I always said men need to lead us.

Well one problem is bigger he abused multiple women over years. Because somethig bad happen to him we need to be more understanding all of a sudden.

If i get robbed and shot and live my life robbing and shooting more people because i was a victim aint nobody trying yo hear it. We can empathize but aint many feeling sorry for you.

If your whole point is it couldve been stopped at the root we all know that. But it wasnt so now we must deal with reality.
I see where you are going..but right now ..we are focused on only this. Like you said earlier we need a real conversation.
We focus on the men too much and I understand that after a while black men get blamed for everything...even shit we didn't do. So we become automatically defensive. Even you do when I we need to step up...I get that. But it doesn't take away from what needs to be said.

It's like herpes.....niggas cure the symptoms but not the disease. Then it only spreads.

We cant stop at this.

I mean you can start the comversation on female sex predators. Niggas only brung it up after women brung up men tho. Niggas wont have this conversation naturally.

The mere fact that there's NEVER a conversation about it shows how normalized it is in society. But keep it real: Does it matter when it's brought up? No matter the circumstances its always glossed over, talked around, and forgotten quickly because the focus is then redirected to men.

The mere fact that there's NEVER a conversation about it shows how normalized it is in society. But keep it real: Does it matter when it's brought up? No matter the circumstances its always glossed over, talked around, and forgotten quickly because the focus is then redirected to men.

Thats why I said we gotta have these convos. Men are the ones who let the women slide in court men are the ones who tell their sons the shit is cool. Its just allowing the predatory women free reign. We gotta talk amongst ourselves amd dead it. But we got nighas who think 14 years olds are resonable enough tongive consent.

Thats why I said we gotta have these convos. Men are the ones who let the women slide in court men are the ones who tell their sons the shit is cool. Its just allowing the predatory women free reign. We gotta talk amongst ourselves amd dead it. But we got nighas who think 14 years olds are resonable enough tongive consent.
This post here is one of the reasons I come down on my people.

Niggas want to talk fighting all day, gun play, no fear ..but we can never have these type convos.

It's straight up dudes who brag about raping other men in jail.

Yet pull all this pussy when out?
How?
But you straight?

I'm glad it's getting started ..but you see how it has now cleared out. Where's the energy for the solution to the sickness? We just got energy for the symptom?

I see

Lol the point remains

Never alluded that it didn't. The damage is done. He'll feign ignorance and blame a lapse in judgment while dropping out of the show. But for anyone looking for a reason to discredit his stance on R Kelly, he handed it right to them.

Back