Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody gonna talk about James Johnson dunking on kyrie

Nobody gonna talk about Winslow having a career high 11 assists along with 13 points and 7 rebounds

Nobody gonna talk about kyrie's praise towards one of the teams he wanted/wants to play for

Nobody gonna talk about the average Celtics still failing to meet expectations

Nobody gonna talk about Winslow having a career high 11 assists along with 13 points and 7 rebounds

Nobody gonna talk about kyrie's praise towards one of the teams he wanted/wants to play for

Games don’t count in January. Or so I was told.

Nobody cares about the heat fam. So to answer your question, nah

Dope seeing Gallinari have healthy and productive season, played every game and shooting 45% from 3

That contract looked ugly at first now its a valuable asset going into the summer if he stays healthy.....Expiring contract at 22 mil can be used to facilitate a sign and trade or they can keep him if they strike out on free agents and move him later

Damn shame what happened to Avery Bradley though, dude has been terrible in a contract year

I knew a fuck nigga was gonna give this response I just didnt know which one

I won't be discouraged from rooting for my team though

You gonna get these Hot Takes
Really dude, u have been mighty quiet about your boy John Wall this season. U don’t have any “hot takes”?

Really dude, u have been mighty quiet about your boy John Wall this season. U don’t have any “hot takes”?
Hot Takes was a heat related pun don't @ me about no fucking John Wall

When you the star of a bad organization you develop bad habits and toxic tendencies. And aren't pushed to be in shape

The wizards failed John wall but the media won't tell you that because of agendas

I see you following said team though.

I have 0 clue about any heat organizational goals.

Point proven.
It was posted in here yesterday

Also I try to be in every organization's business. I love this shit

Yo I'm not talking to anybody who's team is in the lottery in 2019 no more..enough is enough. Because these niggas don't wanna see you win. They want you down there with them. They don't want you to prosper, they want you to be down and out. They don't wanna see you embrace your destiny, they want you downtrodden and miserable because they been like that for years. So much that it's normal to them.

I won't take it anymore

Last edited:
Hot Takes was a heat related pun don't @ me about no fucking John Wall

When you the star of a bad organization you develop bad habits and toxic tendencies. And aren't pushed to be in shape

The wizards failed John wall but the media won't tell you that because of agendas

The franchise shouldn't have to push that dude to come into the season in shape, stop trying to absolve him for his shit

The franchise shouldn't have to push that dude to come into the season in shape, stop trying to absolve him for his shit

Spoken from a bulls fan during a shitty season from an organizational standpoint that signs fat jabari parker that said on day 1 "I'm not playing D, now what?"

This is what I'm talking about lol

We off that in 2019

12185873.jpg

Talk to me in 2020

This is off the cuff as I'm driving actually

Oh shit wait we ain't talking to niggas like you either
Nigga, I ain't said nothing to yo ass basketball related, on purpose might I add

By your logic, you shouldn't be talking to yourself then

How does that work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back