Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Oh damn lol
Typical wife shit tho

They got it right
I just got the game last week in in chapter 2 now and I just completed the fishers of men mission hesterday. I took jack fishing then thisebpinkerton agents showed up. Now Dutch is paranoid and lightweight beefing with arthur. This is the most lifelike open world game I've ever played. It's so much detail it's razy. This game really is a living breathing world. I rode past a saloon in valentine and uncle was getting thrown out the saloon just as I was passing y. That mission quiet time when you go drinking with penny was the funniest shit I've seen in a video game.

done with the story but still aint done with everything

just now getting down to armadillo and the del lobos

found a big ass fort and went rambo til niggas mowed me down with a gatling gun

spent like 30 mins this morning traveling around for ammo and dynamite, crafted all the worst shit I could get lol

ill be back

Last edited:
Online be popping for this? I’ve basically been in story mode the whole time

That shit straight, I mean I like it but with it still being in beta you're pretty much limited on what u can do right now outside of the death matches (Which are fun as hell) & the missions but if you enjoyed the hunting/fishing then all that shit is online too + you always run across random assholes who want smoke so there really never is a dull moment.

They supposed to be rolling out the first big update at some point and thats gonna bring in different kinds of wagons and more game modes I think.

I haven't done any races yet but I hear people say racing is the funnest thing they've done online. I know Stew be racing all the damn time.

That shit straight, I mean I like it but with it still being in beta you're pretty much limited on what u can do right now outside of the death matches (Which are fun as hell) & the missions but if you enjoyed the hunting/fishing then all that shit is online too + you always run across random assholes who want smoke so there really never is a dull moment.

They supposed to be rolling out the first big update at some point and thats gonna bring in different kinds of wagons and more game modes I think.

I haven't done any races yet but I hear people say racing is the funnest thing they've done online. I know Stew be racing all the damn time.

Yeah three also 10 story missions but I believe there will be more I just completed the final one yesterday. There's lot of strangers on the map to do missions for also and then there's the gang hide outs and the races are dope there's melee and shooting in theserwves so it's never dull.. Now is the perfect time to join and level up your character I joined a posse full of niggaz on Saturday good times were had.

Yeah I ain't been online in a minute. Been playing the Uncharted series. Rockstar gonna need to add more shit before I go back online

I met up with stew last night and formed a two man posse . We did a couple of strangers missions together then he left to workojt.we should get together sometime and posse up you level up faster in posses .

@TomyDubbz rockstar released a new update today with a new 32 player Game mode called gun rush. They also announced that they will be tweaking the wanted system for griefers. Aggressive players will get a bounty on them and they will be pursued all over the map by bounty no bounty hunters until they pay up. Also they are bringing more story missions and other content in upcoming updates. Check out to star website.

@TomyDubbz rockstar released a new update today with a new 32 player Game mode called gun rush. They also announced that they will be tweaking the wanted system for griefers. Aggressive players will get a bounty on them and they will be pursued all over the map by bounty no bounty hunters until they pay up. Also they are bringing more story missions and other content in upcoming updates. Check out to star website.

Damn i heard earlier that they had added an update i need to check that shit out

when u hoppin on again? u been grinding ?

@SneakDZA put your post in spoilers I just got the game last week. I'm on chapter e. I had did that chicks treasure hunt and I found a creepyabandoned cabin with dead corpses in beds and another body in a shroud sitting at an altar it was some kind of cult. I rode way south of Rhodes looking for a boat to fish with and I saw this spot on the map called catfish jackson. I heardtwo niggas arguing when I got near th door I went in and Arthur leaned against the wall to spy onthem. It was a black dude fussingand smacking up his teenage son. They heard me the son got spooked and the daad started shooting. I shot him in the knee cap and ran off. As I ran off I could hear them "dad he still in here!
"Calm yo ass down boy he gone!" It was a mission I wasn't supposed to triggered so I reloadedmy save file. This game has so much to explor3 it's like a western version of elder scrolls.

@SneakDZA put your post in spoilers I just got the game last week. I'm on chapter e. I had did that chicks treasure hunt and I found a creepyabandoned cabin with dead corpses in beds and another body in a shroud sitting at an altar it was some kind of cult. I rode way south of Rhodes looking for a boat to fish with and I saw this spot on the map called catfish jackson. I heardtwo niggas arguing when I got near th door I went in and Arthur leaned against the wall to spy onthem. It was a black dude fussingand smacking up his teenage son. They heard me the son got spooked and the daad started shooting. I shot him in the knee cap and ran off. As I ran off I could hear them "dad he still in here!
"Calm yo ass down boy he gone!" It was a mission I wasn't supposed to triggered so I reloadedmy save file. This game has so much to explor3 it's like a western version of elder scrolls.

Facts. I killed the dad once shit was sad

Back