Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

Nothing to gain. MJ is dead. He paid the families. Dude was a pedo, but it’s over with.

The one thing Michael was guilty of was having unusually innocent adult male relationships that were in most peoples' minds too close with children; and that is no crime.I worked for a world broadcast news organization and kinda still do for 14 years that aired the Michael Jackson trial. I put up the charges when the judge read him being innocent. My fingers were shaking like hell bc I was nervous and scared I would hit the wrong button that said guilty. Anyways, I had to watch everything in the trial that didn't make it on air and that did. I say all that to say Michael was innocent according to the charges brought against him; as you all know, but It was sad and ridiculous to hear some of the stuff that made it to court to try and prosecute him. They practically had nothing. Still, I'm not saying he never did anything, but I am saying according to the accusers evidence there was no way any logical jury could have considered him guilty. If MJ had 1% of what was shown in the R.Kelly documentary (with girls basically in bedchambers behind the studio) MJ would still be alive in prison today.

Last edited:
Damn it Goldie I don't feel attacked.
Them guys were some bad hombres...defending them is supporting them.

Funny how all were aquitted ..yet they are still sought out.
So did the courts fail us but got it right during the second go round?

this man dead and gone and they still attacking him.

Wheres the Elvis doc? Paul Walker? or how come aint nobody talking about that old punk ass comic book creator Stan Lee and his allegations

this man dead and gone and they still attacking him.

Wheres the Elvis doc? Paul Walker? or how come aint nobody talking about that old punk ass comic book creator Stan Lee and his allegations
Hey buddy you watch your tongue. Stan Lee is a saint and will be added to future editions of the holy bible.

Hey buddy you watch your tongue. Stan Lee is a saint and will be added to future editions of the holy bible.
Cmon now..young Spiderman?
Why the hulk really angry?
Was thanos, really trynna get rid of all the pedos and future pedos?

Hulk was angry because he was sexually frustrated hence the Hulk Smash catchphrase.

Spiderman was young because they wanted young kids to relate to him

Of course Thanos wanted to eliminate all pedos. He has children.

I agree with that as well. With that said once Mike beat the rap the first time he should have left them got damn children alone. There shouldn't have been a second time.
Same reason an addict will overdose n go straight for another fix out the hospital

Makes it even harder to get "clean" with nothing but enablers around u helping u get your fix

Back